Medical emergency Ziall part 6

Niall pov

Me and my baby we're still eating lunch in his office. Looked into his hazel eyes said you seemed worried baby. He then moved at me and smiled. he started to tell me it was about the young girl in the ER that is not sure how to help it is humbling to him also puzzling.

Niall do I know this is puzzling to you but you need to analyze it from every part to me as a doctor. and we know that you can do it cuz you always do you take your time and figure it out that's just who you are my love

Dr Mailk you're right it is nice to take the time and figure out what we did help her its just this is there any case never experienced anything like this before I mean 14 year old girls that could have more than one to the cancer is something you don't suppose to come across.

Niall I can see where you're coming from baby. but you know how the hell does Dr Shepard when he gets the results of the tests he's running it might be able to help you pinpoint what going on with the girl you know dr. Mishaud can help as well

DR Malik you are a very nice justice his real family and not quite used to answer to me out there and why would a young girl or more than one of them I mean is everything from breast cancer. Leukemia to brain cancer other types of cancers just wish I could pinpoint which one she has as far as a more than what very quite unique and strange I am I torturing myself trying to figure this out when Dr Shepard could help me more.

Niall baby take a deep breath and figure this out. you know you're all stressed out about this in a while you handle case make it feels like this you're usually so cool and calm under pressure. you know we're still on lunch break right baby want to have some fun. you still got o 45 minutes or so.

Dr Zayn Malik do you have to ask baby can you.

Niall my baby then pulled me into his lap. back and shoulders wherever I could reach.it been a long when babys been so stressed out last. you know you're so tense baby do you need a massage I can do that for you right now he's seeing you all stressed out sometimes I think your own overwork yourself be more careful when you're on the way around the way you. your doctor actually she knows it better care of yourself sweetheart . It worries me when you're also stressed a time frame that you're going to burn out sometimes so please turn taking breaks more. don't want you overdoing it again sexy.

Dr Malik you're going to slow down you always known your place with you even though I am the Doctor and your this is a medical assistant. I know one thing yeah I did that massage something I'm really looking forward to right now because you give the best .

Niall well baby how about that massage and then we could take the fun further .

Gay sex my baby did not speak one word you just pull me closer and wrapped his arms around my neck and kiss me I return the kiss. next thing I knew we were understand each other like Mad Men. he pulled me down onto his hard member I could feel him slowly push inside me I I wrote on like the Cowboys so I could not handle it anymore. I soon climax I can feel my c** coming soon next thing I knew I was coming over mine and my baby's chest with a cry of his name he then picked up his speed so he can have his own release next thing I knew he was he's coming to me into me with the cry of my name . I got off of him . both breathing heavy I looked my beautiful husband in his hazel eyes.

Niall well. That was the hottest sex we had in your office in a while you need to do that more often quite the turn on if you ask me . I'm so damn love you baby no matter how many years will be married my love for you will never change dr Malik.

Dr Malik you know how to rock me baby damn that was the best in a while. Well I Love You More more everyday Niall you always bring out the best in me and see the good in me and you believe in me I don't think I would have made it through middle school if you never believe in me cuz I was this shy awkward kid didn't seem so clear until I met you my Irish men then you got me to make friends like Liam of the rest quite the awkward bunch weren't we