xxx. audrey's fairy cottage

༺♥༻

CHAPTER THIRTY,
audrey's fairy cottage
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

after a desperate attempt to become friends from mal and uma, the boys, plus y/n, made their way back to evie's shack.

they all walked up, koda tried not to cringe when ben and mal dramatically ran to each other, hugging while harry and uma did the same.

ben looked at uma, "i always knew you'd be apart of the solution." dakota snickered, earning a punch on the shoulder from his sister.

mal turned to ben, "what is this?" referring to his subtle beard and mustache, pulling his head down toward her. "you like it?" ben asked, his voice turning seductive.

y/n rolled her eyes and almost gagged, not enjoying ben, the guy who was like her brother and his girlfriend eye-fucking each other.

jay came up to y/n, wrapping his arm around her waist and making her face him. she was taken aback, so she gasped, and smiled when she saw jay's handsome face.

"hi love," jay spoke in her ear, sending butterflies straight to her stomach, the tingly feelings eventually moving lower as jay rested his head on her shoulder, and pressed a soft kiss to her neck. "hi jay." you grinned.

harry rolled his eyes from afar and gagged, pretending to stick his hook in his mouth, "ew."

uma walked over to ben with harry at her side, "what about those?" she spoke, referring to ben's fangs. harry laughed as ben pointed at his sharp teeth, "these? oh yeah, love these."

the two lovebirds, mal and ben stopped their mushy gushy talk and started actually disgusting the problem.

"okay, we think audrey could be at fairy cottage, we have no idea where it is. did she ever take you there?" mal asked, her hopeful eyes gazing up at ben as he frowned and shook his head.

dakota cleared his throat, "i know where it is." y/n turned to her brother and raised an eyebrow at him. "how the hell do you know where it is and not me?"

koda rolled his eyes at her, "you don't know everything i do, you forget you're younger than me, dipshit."

"but i'm hotter than you!"

the two started bickering and the rest of the group all rolled their eyes, evie laughed and put a hand on y/n's shoulder.

"oh, you guys are both hot, let's stop that."

dakota fixed his coat and smiled down at evie, who was looking up at him with a sexiest look she could pull.

y/n rolled her eyes and held koda from going to her, "no."

the rest of the group laughed and dakota got back to what he was originally saying. "i know where it is, i can take us there. i knew audrey's brother. we used to- nevermind it's not important. but she would take me up there every fairy godmother's day."

koda turned to jane, who was sat with celia, "where is fairy godmother when we need her?"

gil laughed, "probably frozen to stone somewhere," he joked, then seeing the looks from others, then seeing y/n who was about to laugh. gil put his head down, "sorry. not the time."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the group eventually made their way to the fairy cottage, the lighting darkening, and everything feeling spookier.

the large group tried their best to avoid sticks cracking or making noise but it was a little difficult, hiding behind trees and blend in so they didn't draw attention to themselves.

everybody snuck behind mal and ben, and ben busted open the door dramatically and smoldered, carefully searching around the room as if he was a spy.

y/n and dakota shared a snicker, jay ran upstairs to check for her and quickly came down, "she's not upstairs." the rest of the group searched around with confused about where she possibly could've went.

y/n heard a banging from one of the closet doors and her and ben hovered around it. jay reached his hand out, "be careful!"

ben stepped in front of y/n, pushing her back and opening the door and seeing a very distressed chad curled up in a ball.

"chad? what the fuck?" ben questioned. y/n couldn't help but gasp, "i don't think i've heard you swear in like a year?"

jay rolled his eyes, "leave his ass there." koda laughed from jay's side and gave him a fist bump, they both snickered as ben picked chad up and rolled his eyes.

"don't be that mean, guys, he could be useful." ben spoke optimistically, grabbing chad by his arms and yanking him out of the now empty closet.

everyone gave chad a look as he looked around, looking at all the many people who he wronged, then looking at harry, who looked like he was ready to slice him up like a fresh steak.

chad gulped when he saw his hook.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

ik ik another short chapter
i don't wanna hear it sue me idc

just be thankful y'all are getting chapters ‼️ im sorry that's mean i promise i love y'all

promise u it's gonna get sm better and longer

that's what she said LMAO ok bye

ily

WORD COUNT — 864