xxvii. cut off the bikes

༺♥༻

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN,
cut off the bikes
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

y/n, jay, evie and carlos ran after harry hook, who's gang had stolen their motorbikes and drove them away.

"over the ropes!" carlos shouted.

"we'll cut them off!" jay added, starting to run after them and turning back. "come on, y/n!" she turned to celia, "go find the emerald," she said before running after the rest of the villain kids.

"where are we going?" she shouted, running and catching up to jay, evie and carlos. evie spoke up, "to cut the ropes so they can't get too far."

they ran, splitting up, carlos and evie running after harry's friends as jay and y/n finally caught up to harry and gil. harry flipped them off and drove down an alley way.

"fuck," y/n shouted, throwing her hands up, "gil took mine! that's my fucking dads bike!" she exclaimed, angrily, not knowing how to get it back.

jay sighed, wrapped his arm around her waist, "i know, mines my dads too. we'll get them back, don't worry." he gently kissed her forehead.

y/n felt her watch vibrate, both her and jay peaking as she turned her wrist over. "fuck, it's ben. he's asking where we are." she turned to jay, "should i tell him?"

jay shook his head, "definitely not. um, just tell him you're spending the day with me? i mean you kind of are," jay smirked and picked her up, spinning her around as she squealed. "jay!"

he laughed and set her down, his eyes looked pretty and his smile was contagious, making y/n smile.

y/n texted ben back, answering with jay's idea and turning to jay. "well, how are we going to get our bikes back?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the group of villain kids walked toward the border, mal and celia had received the emerald from hades and y/n and jay still hadn't gotten their bikes back.

"get in, get out," mal said, and jay used the remote and removed the barrier. the group quickly walked through it, and mal looked at her hands.

"i'm still me, good."

little did they know, harry hook and gil had snuck through the open barrier before they could close it, and only noticed when they both started cheering with each other and hugging, the barrier closing by itself behind them.

harry smirked, "hey guys, we're just coming for a little visit," before the two could get anywhere near the girls, carlos and jay pushed them both back.

jay and harry started pushing each other more, jay accidentally bumped into mal who was holding the emerald, that quickly fell from her hand and slipped into the water below them.

before it could fall, a tentacle came up and grabbed it. "oh, here we go," evie rolled her eyes.

uma arose from the water, a crown on her head and her once light braids now teal green.

she lifted up the emerald. "drop something?"

y/n and evie shared a look as mal shouted, "it can't get wet! give it back before it goes out, please!"

uma just laughed and twirled it in her tentacle. harry's eyes widened, "uma!?" uma gave him a little flirty wave, "that's my name,"

harry and gil looked at each other as the water around her swirled to a whirlpool, rising to the height of the dock and making commotion. the pool exploded, and uma appeared behind them.

"hi boys." she greeted with a sneaky smile, holding up the emerald in her right hand. uma and harry hugged and held hands, and gil went up to uma and said something y/n couldn't hear. "i'm back," uma said.

the purple haired female scoffed, "plotting your revenge, no doubt." and uma just rolled her eyes.

"not everything's about you, mal." she remarked, "i was looking for a hole in the barrier. to let everybody out and you know what i found, boys?" uma looked between the boys on each side of her, "it's way better out there than we thought. there's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut, and fish so big you could dance on their backs, and they've been keeping it all for themselves."

mal shrugged it off, uncrossing her arms. "whatever, uma i need that to break a spell!" carlos chimed in, obviously annoyed, "cast by audrey, sleeping beauty's daughter."

uma hummed, "hmm," then laughed, "so the good guys now the bad guy?" she didn't seem to care about a word mal was saying. "well, i might not give it back, and we can see what happens."

mal snapped, "uma, it's not the time for games! people's lives are in danger!" she shouted. y/n looked over at jay, who was just staring harry down as he looked at her.

uma held the emerald up. "guarantee me, that every single villain kid who wants to can eventually get off the isle." mal sighed, "i can't do that!" she sighed when uma held the emerald over the water again.

y/n sighed and stepped forward, jay's grip on her waist tightening. "deal!" y/n agreed, earning a look from uma.

uma started walking toward her, throwing the emerald back to harry who caught it and cackled.

"and who are you?" uma asked, getting oddly close to y/n's face and smiling, as if she was challenging the young girl.

evie cleared her throat, "she's ben's right hand woman and has been for ten years. if you're going to trust someone, trust her."

y/n watched evie as she spoke highly about her, shooting her a small smile before looking back to uma.

"ten years is a long time," gil said from behind uma, earning a smack on the arm from the teal haired girl.

uma reached her hand out for the emerald from harry, and he placed it into her hand. "even though you may be a royal, i trust you more than her," uma spoke, shooting a look a mal, that appeared to be mean but from y/n's perspective there was more to it.

uma placed it into her bra, "but i'll be keeping it. this is a job for pirates!" uma said, turning to her boys behind her.

"where are our bikes?" jay asked, practically glued to y/n's side. "we wanted to crash them, but gil saw the signatures on the sides signed by your parents, so we were nice and kept them in great shape for you." gil and harry snorted.

y/n and jay shot each other looks. gil spoke this time, "they're back on your island. take that as the first line of us forgetting our hatred for you."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

hope u guys liked this one!

ily

WORD COUNT — 1124