xxi. deja vu in her bedroom

༺♥༻

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE,
deja vu in her bedroom.

spice warning 🌶️
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

jay sat impatiently through the rest of that movie. he wasn't even able to properly watch it, the whole time he was contemplating what y/n meant when she said she'd take care of him.

well, he obviously knew what she meant but was it actually going to happen?

jay swallowed as y/n stood up, checking the time on her plugged in phone. "no way it's only nine." the group seemed shocked as well. except for jay, he was trying to figuring out how to get up without displaying the noticeable boner in his pants.

he swallowed, thankful the blanket was there. "what movie is next?" evie asked, her and doug laid down on the couch.

y/n bit her lip and searched for the next movie.

the group ended up watching no one gets out alive, them cadaver, then topped it off with midsommar. after they finished those ones, it was around two in the morning, and everybody felt movied out, so they just hung out.

"i'm gonna go grab my weighted blanket from my room." y/n said after realizing she forgot it. y/n went to leave the room, and jay followed her. "gonna make sure she doesn't get kidnapped or anything."

as the two left the room, carlos rolled his eyes. "they won't be back for a while."

jay jogged so he could catch up to her, coming to a slow walk when he was at her side. y/n looked over and smiled. it was genuine, but also sneaky.

"what's your reason for following me?" y/n asked, as she walked into her room and went to grab her blanket. jay closed the door almost all the way.

"to make sure you're safe. but i also," he said then snaked his hands around her waist, "have been waiting very impatiently to kiss you."

y/n looked up at him in awe, his hair was pulled back into his famous man bun, a few strands fell loose as he stared slightly down at her.

she waited impatiently for him to do something. "are you really just sit there looking pretty or are you gonna kiss me?"

y/n smiled as jay brought his hand up to her chin, bringing her head up into the kiss. his hands quickly started roamed, from her front to her lower back, to her ass.

she squirmed when he grabbed her ass, letting out a gasp. he took the chance to glide his tongue into her mouth, the two began making out as the speed increased. she let her hands roam all around his chest, like they had been earlier.

he faces her bed and she pushed him down on it, wrapping her leg around, straddling him. jay pulled away, "i'm having deja vu," she smiled at his comment before connecting their lips again.

she wrapped her arms around his neck, and his hands rested at the sides of her waist. she felt her body begin to move against his, her front rubbed along the indent in his pants. he let out a high pitched moan when her movements traced along his clothed dick.

they continued making out, it became messier as it went on, jay unable to compose himself anymore as soon as he felt the feeling of her hips moving.