xxvi. mr. facilier is back

༺♥༻

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX,
mr. facilier is back
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

traveling to the isle on a motorcycle over water wasn't necessarily the easiest thing.

y/n's group was sat, her and mal's cycles in the front as jay clung on to y/n's back, which took some long debating until he finally gave in to sit on the back seat behind her.

his arms tightened as everybody went over the water, mal's spell making it much easier, especially due to jay's fear of drowning.

the group made it over the water, getting to the glowing barrier in front of the isle that she remembered so fondly from the fight with uma and harry.

finally on the isle, the group all pulled your bikes into monstro's and drove under all the clothing lines.

y/n pulled in and jay hopped off your bike, holding his hand out as she got off of it and she both took off your helmets.

jay smiled at her and she kissed his cheek. evie rolled her eyes, "as much as i love your fairytale love, here is not the place for that."

jay rolled his eyes, ignoring evie, his lips went to y/n's ear, his grip on her waist tightening. "if anyone says or does anything, come find me." he pulled away and looked her in the eye, grabbing both sides of her face. "okay?"

y/n smiled, "okay," and he kissed her forehead before letting go and looking over to the vks. mal smiled as she took of her gloves her once grey hair now back to it's usual bright pink shade, "hey! i'm me again!"

celia smiled, "duh! evil magic doesn't work here. kind of the point," she sassed, making y/n laugh.

the girls followed celia to her place, which she knocked a few times, with a rhythm, getting a knock back and she knocked again. the door opened, and everybody followed her inside.

jay's hand wrapped around y/n's waist as they walked in last, he kissed her cheek and she giggled as they made it inside.

celia saw her dad, and y/n's eyes widened realizing who her dad was. carlos looked back at y/n and his eyebrows raised, "isn't that?" he stopped when celia jumped into his arms as the rest of the villain kids stayed back.

they started dancing and walking, talking about something that was out of ear reach. they slowly followed them from a distance, and y/n fake smiled and turned to jay.

"that's the man who turned my father into a frog," she spoke to the rest of the group, and evie giggled. "that must be an interesting dinner topic."

mr. facilier sat down in a chair and y/n watched from a far as celia grabbed the key and put it around her neck. carlos scattered and started exploring the place, y/n stayed put. she wasn't scared, just concerned about what was going to happen next.

carlos got a tv working, and a newscaster started speaking on screen. "uh, guys! come look at this!"

"there are rumors that sleeping beauty's daughter, audrey is behind the spell. we're trying to discover who's responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil." the girls looked at each other with disapproving looks.

"we have an update. it's what? it's moving this way? it's moving this way!" the news guy said, making y/n roll her eyes.

"i told you! she's been a bitch this whole time just waiting to get her revenge on us." y/n spoke.

she felt a sudden cold presence behind her, and could help but shiver.

"you look pretty familiar," she turned and saw mr. facilier standing, eying her and she swallowed hard.

celia shrugged it off and answered for y/n, "cause she is familiar! that's tiana and naveen's daughter, silly." y/n swore under her breath and sighed.

mr facilier seemed to be amused, and he turned to the shorter girl once again. "hmm, you're naveen's daughter. i've heard a lot of talk about you lately on the tv. best friends with the king? class president? you must be one involved girl."

jay noticed the conversation and turned, clenching his jaw, wondering what the hell this man wanted.

"i don't mean to scare you, honey. i'll be keeping an eye on you." he said, walking away. celia rolled her eyes and walked over to y/n.

"don't be scared of him, he's not weird. i won't let him do anything." she rolled her eyes and followed the rest of the crew out of the facility.

y/n's eyes rolled when she saw harry and his gang all on the bikes, riding away on them.

"wow, rookie mistake," carlos said, throwing his hand up as they charged over to their bikes.

harry saw jay and y/n and smirked.

"get off of my bike, hook!" jay yelled. "catch me if you can, jay!" harry smiled, hysterically laughing as him and his buddies rode away.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

this one's a little longer than the last one but i promise the chapter lengths will get back to around 900-1000 🙏🙏

ily😘

WORD COUNT — 862