xiv. hint of lorelai gilmore

༺♥༻

CHAPTER FOURTEEN,
hint of lorelai gilmore

warnings; suggestive banter,
suggestive descriptions, pda?
jay is so baby girl in this i'm
not sorry i couldn't help myself
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

meeting new people was a very common thing at auradon. lilac and evangeline both had summer birthdays and were both now a year older, meaning their classes were now more advanced and had it with different people.

the school worked unusually, but not to them.

"lilac! evangeline! welcome to our class. please join y/n and jay with angelica and carlos in the back please, your lab partner lists will come shortly." mr patrix greeted with a big smile.

the two girls walked to the back of the room and sat in two empty seats. he began reading out lab partner names.

"lilac and lorenzo."

"evangeline and mabeline."

a young girl from the front cleared her throat, "call me mabel please, professor." he began writing down the correction, "gotcha, mabel." the girl gave him a small smile before letting her head fall down onto the desk.

"here is the seating chart, your lab partners stay the same with all your years at auradon prep, unless requested otherwise with an actual good reason. now, let's start today's class."

luckily for mabel, she didn't have to move, instead evangeline came to her.

she approached her slowly and softly. "are you okay?" she whispered, sitting into the empty seat and watching and she sat up and shook her head. "i usually am, just got no sleep last night. my moms an idiot, sometimes. she stayed up all night practicing her arrows except she couldn't use a regular target like a normal person, she had to shoot it at my uncle who isn't really my uncle, just her best friend."

evangeline's eyebrows raised, "oh! i haven't heard that one before."

mabel continued, "and then i got in here, got paired with lorenzo, he tried flirting which obviously didn't work out, i'm a lesbian, and then he just moved seats. it was kinda funny, i know he didn't mean any harm and he seemed to feel bad but. just made my day a little better." her sarcastic tone made eva smile, the young girl tried to process everything mabel said.

mabel smiled at the young girl and stuck out hand. "i'm mabel, nice to meet you..." she trailed off, already seeming to forget her name.

evangeline cleared her throat, "evagenline. you can call me eva, line, doesn't matter." she shook her hand firmly with a large smile, as mabel laughed slightly.

"eva it is. nice to meet you."

meanwhile, lilac and her lab partner were already hitting it off with each other, the two older pairs watched in the back as they intensely flirted.

as mr patrix continued talking, he briefly mentioned the product if all the kids in the room worked together and gained money.

"$75,000 my ass, i'm gonna be a millionaire," lilac stated. "is that right?" he smiled, she turned to him.