xxv. dakota and his shenanigans

༺♥༻

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE,
dakota and his shenanigans
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

talking to her older brother was usually an easy thing to do for y/n, and get whatever she needed, or just chat with him because she enjoyed his company.

however the one time she needed something, urgently, his door was shut and locked.

she knocked a few times, even texted him on her phone, but no answer, either way.

koda 🧸

hey kodaaaa
i need to get into the safe
koda bear
KODAAAAA
i know you're seeing these
dawg omg
answer me whore
I NEED DAD'S KEYS
ITS URGENTT HELP
omg i hate u

...

she banged loudly his the door, and heard someone swear from the other side.

was he just not on his phone?

y/n questioned herself as the doorknob fumbled, and it swung open.

the open door revealed a shirtless dakota, gym shorts on his bottom half but the sight of him shirtless made y/n almost gag.

"y/n!" he choked out, and she heard someone shout, that obviously wasn't him, his mouth stayed still.

"who the fuck is it?" she looked behind him and saw another shirtless guy, with black fluffly hair.

she'd never seen the man before, but were a little curious, sense they were both shirtless and both appeared to be out of breath.

"um, i'm sorry for-" he went to speak but y/n stopped him. "whatever, it's fine, did you see my texts?"

the guy from the background laughed like a dummy, "that was you? his shit was blowing up! who even are you?" y/n shot her brother a look as he looked down at her, making an embarrassed face.

she laughed and looked over to her brother. "yeah, who am i?" her giggle made his eyes roll.

"this is my sister, wes, shut the fuck up." he said. y/n laughed when the man who was apparently named wes, eyes widened and embarrassingly he placed his hands in his lap.

"who's that?" you teased him, giggling when he shut the door behind him and stepped out. "that's wes... he's- i don't even know." he stopped and his head fell when he looked at his feet.

"it's fine, it doesn't matter what you guys are i just need the keys to dad's motorcycle."

dakota's eyebrows raised and he scoffed, "why do you needs dad's motorcycle keys? going somewhere?"

she nodded her head. "audrey's gone mad and she stole the crown and the scepter. and turned mal into an old lady, obviously being the petty bitch she is she isn't turning her back, so the only way to turn her back now is through hades' emerald, that's still on the isle, and now we have to go find it, with a way to get across without the limo. can i have the damn keys, please?"

dakota giggled to himself like an idiot, "that last part rhymed." he opened his door slightly, peeking his eye in a little.

"you decent, wes?" he asked, before receiving a yell back and he swung open the door and walked over to the safe in the closet.

he put in the four digit code, hiding it with his other hand and slowly opening the heavy door.

there were many valuable things inside, so he grabbed the keys quickly and closed the rest of it before wes was able to see, handing the keys to y/n.

"here you go, be very careful. please. i don't want you getting hurt. text me if you need anything." he said, his eyes full with concern and she patted his arm.

"you got nothing to worry about, koda. i'll be fine, jay with be there and won't let anything happen to me. i promise." he nodded and agreed.

"yeah, trust me, i know."

y/n raised an eyebrow at what he meant by that but quickly ignored it, hugging him and then walking out of his dorm room, leaving him there with wes.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

this one's rlly short i'm sorry

ily

WORD COUNT — 701