Chapter 1- Fanning The Flames

Our story begins in an unimaginable world, a zone if you will. Littered with purple doors and ectoplasm, there are ghosts floating everywhere.

In a submarine-like vehicle, the Specter Speeder, there were two teens sitting inside. Sam and Tucker.

On the ground below the Speeder, our hero is tackled by Klemper, an unfortunately very friendly ghost.

Danny's POV

I continued to strain under the weight of Klemper's hand in my hand. My eyes involuntarily closed with the effort I was exhausting to prolong my existence.

I hastily snapped them open.
"Get off me, Klemper!" Klemper's hand began to shake mine.
"But I just want to be your-," Klemper cut himself off with a gleeful smile.
"Friend!," Klemper shouted, grabbing me by my torso. I helplessly turned to face my two best friends sitting comfortably in the Specter Speeder.
"Will someone please remind me-," I was cut off as Klemper pulled me into a hug.
"Why this was a good idea?," I finished, not failing to take note of Sam holding back her hair to admire the earphone in her ear where my voice was currently coming out of. Sam lowered her hand.
"Hey, you're the one who wanted to map out the Ghost Zone. Yep. It was YOUR good idea that brought you here," Sam spoke, raising and lowering her hands for emphasis. Sam looked out to her left at the Ghost Zone as Tucker began typing into his PDA, the green earphones he was wearing matched Sam's.
"You're also the only one that doesn't have to wear these stupid Fenton Phones," Tucker spoke, placing a finger on one green earphone while looking at another one in his hand. Tucker pressed a button on his PDA and an image of a green disc rotating flashed on his PDA screen.

Music began to play out of all the earphones, including Sam's. Sam looked bothered and reached into her ears to pull out her earphones.
"Ember... You will remember..." Tucker looked at his PDA happily.
"Good thing they also work as wireless earphones, because these things are a fashion "don't"," Tucker spoke, placing a hand on one earphone in his ear and looking at another one in his hand with distaste.
"They're not supposed to look good," I said, straining as Klemper continued to hug me tightly. I placed my hands on Klemper's head pushing him and wiggling my feet wildly trying to break free.
"They're supposed to filter out spectral noises so-," I cut myself off as I placed my feet on Klemper's chest, trying harder to get away. Klemper looked at me with concern before holding me tighter.
"We can communicate," I finished before I was flung backwards by my own strength. Unfortunately, I landed on my back with Klemper on top of me.

I tried to push Klemper off of me.
"Like when I say things like- HELP GET THIS THING OFF ME!," I ended up shouting as Klemper moved his tiny legs, making himself more comfortable. I turned my attention to Sam who was looking into the side mirror of the Specter Speeder, pushing back her hair to admire her earphones, which she just put back in her ears.
"They're not stupid," Sam spoke, placing one hand on the Speeder's steering wheel while still looking into the side mirror.
"I think they make great techno- goth earings." My arms shook under Klemper's weight as he placed his hand on my head.
"Really?," I asked, a goofy smile taking over my face.
"Hey, maybe I should give a pair to Paulina," I thought aloud before Klemper shoved his hand over my mouth, silencing me. Sam had both her hands on the steering wheel now while Tucker had one hand in the air and the other on the earphone in his ear.

Sam shrugged over at me as Tucker "danced" in his seat.
"Yes, Danny. That's what I'm saying. Give a pair to Paulina," Sam spoke, raising her hand and crossing her arms in, what I assumed to be... Disappointment? Klemper continued to hold me nice and tight as I put both my hands and feet on Klemper's head, still trying desperately to break free.
I stretched all my limbs and finally broke free. Klemper looked over at me in complete and utter shock as I stared at him angrily.