Chapter 29: Silence

Start from the beginning

He backs his hand away, "What? I didn't do anything?!"

"Well, you were about to!"

He looks away and continues to watch the movie. I can still hear my classmates having a hard time enduring the fear. While I, on the other hand, am having a hard time enduring this perv over here.

I search the classroom for Chris. I don't know why, but my eyes wanted to see him. I found him at the end of the room, he was watching the movie with a bored expression on his face. I was still a little hurt on how he's been ignoring me, but I continue to look down.

Erik then shifted from massaging my thigh and knee to go to my shin and calf. The weird feeling still didn't faze. No matter how many times I tell him to stop or make him stop, he's too stubborn to listen to me. He then bent down and stopped watching the movie to stare at my shoe. He then lifted up the end of my jogging pants and started to caress my ankle! It felt sooooooo wrong!!!

I bit my lip to keep me from hurting him or just to hurt myself. Erik then turned to stare at me blankly. He was enjoying making me feel this way, and I was grossed out by it. I still try to make him stop, but he just carries on. I swear, if someone saw how red my face was right now, they'd be really confused, because, why is nobody noticing us??? (Well, they're watching a movie. Duh!)

When the movie finally finished, he stopped; we were all then advised to go back to our respective classrooms. I took the first advantage of walking out and being far from Erik. What has gotten into him? Why was he suddenly doing those things to me?! I don't get it at all!!!

I'm scared...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The week has passed, and I came to school as silent as a mime. I didn't want anyone to notice me for one reason...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAAAAAADEEEEE!!!!!!!!" my friends all shouted as I entered the room. I face palm but smile at them for remembering such a simple day.

I am only used to my family greeting me, but it's nice to know that some people would actually remember the day you were born on and give you that greeting...

"Thanks guys..." I smiled at my friends sincerely.

Other classmates who heard them shout that phrase to me, started to greet me as well. They were being polite, but once you didn't know when I was born on, that was proof enough that you didn't care about my existence. Me and my friends just spent the day talking through various topics, but it was fun.

Before the day ended, after days of waiting, Chris finally approached me! He looked at me and I looked at him. He looked away, a little embarrassed because I had hope in my eyes. He stood in front of me and scratched his head and greeted me, "Happy birthday, Jade. I drew this for you..." he said as he handed out to me a folded bond paper. I opened it up to reveal three guys and two girls on the left formed in like the were caught in a photograph, and one of the guys in the drawing on the right with a greeting beside it 'Happy Birthday!' with his sign on the bottom right.

He each pointed to the people in the drawing. The main guy in the middle putting his arm around a girl, he said was him, and the girl he's putting his arm around on, was me. He also pointed to the other two guys in the background saying they were Isaac and Thomas, and the other girl peeping out from the corner was Sam. LOL! Hahaha...

That gift was enough to make me blush, but him approaching me and talking to me when he didn't do so in days, was enough to make me smile and be very happy...

It doesn't imply that I've fallen for Chris, but rather, I didn't want a close friend to stop being close to me... You know the feeling, right?

After today, everything was a breeze...

_____________________________

Hey guys!!!

How's this book so far? Please comment, I really know what you guys think of my story, just feel free to talk to me. This story was also a request by one of my friends, because he asked if I could write a story about a nerd who would get caught up in a love story, but I added a twist... Hahaha...

Continue to support #TPaTN!!! And don't forget to...

Comment for any reason

Share this book to your friends

and

Vote for chapters you enjoyed!!!

~Kurisu-chan