While cleaning in a crowded area, Richard, the best-est gentleman who is my friend and treats me like a little sis, was stepping on a little pile of news papers. "Excuse me." I voiced out using my little voice like a kid. What? I am like his little sis...

"Oh... Sorry there sis!"

"It's alright bro." I smiled.

Yup! That's what we call each other... Hehehe...

I stopped for a moment to arrange the pile of newspapers I collected in a corner, and out of the blue, I saw other stacks of newspapers handed out to me. The person was still holding them in front of me. I slowly looked up to see him smiling warmly at me. I was speechless...

"Th-Thanks for helping out bro... B-But... Why?" I asked Richard for suddenly helping me out when he was doing something else.

"I just wanted to help my lil' sis, that's all." his smile was so bright, I think I fell a little for him. NO!!! Incest is bad! But... He's not my real brother... But, no matter what, I just can't come to like him more than a brother...

Everyone was then instructed to go to the library. I rushed ahead of everyone else to find a descent place to sit at. Once I found my place, I got out my things and reached in to get my phone. Wait... This isn't right... No. No. No! NO! This is really bad!!! Where is my cellphone?!?!?!?!

I began searching the things I brought and my pockets and underneath the tables. My phone's not with me!!! Richard came near, confused to see me so panicked. "What's wrong sis?" he asked me.

"My cellphone's missing!"

"What?!"

"Uhhh.... I'll go check upstairs..." I said as I rushed back to the classroom in search of my phone. I searched my bag and the floor and the tables in the classroom, but my phone was still nowhere in sight. I was loosing it...

I went back down to the library and told my girl friends about it. Sam answered me, "Your phone... Oh!!! It's with me!" she giggled as she fished for my phone in her pocket and gave it back to me.

"Why did you have it?!?!" I was on the verge of crying.

"Sorry Jade! Didn't I tell you I wanted to borrow your phone?"

"No you didn't!"

"Oh... Maybe you didn't hear me because you were concentrating on your book..."

"Saaaaaaaaammmmm......" I whined.

She laughed, but also apologized. Minutes later while I was relaxing a bit, Richard approached me and asked, "Did you find your phone, sis?"

"Yeah... Sam had it with her, but I didn't know she was borrowing it."

"That's a relief! I was just in the classroom looking for it too." he said as he smiled in relief as he tried to catch his breath. Aweeee.... That's so sweet... Why is my brother so sweet??? Speaking of being sweet, me, Sam and Tess notice Chris and Faye being all sweet by one of the tables in the library. It was like a puppy love kind of sweet, because they were just looking at a Guinness Book of World Records while laughing and talking about the contents in it.

Well, Faye was making her move. Sam's beside me, and boy is she depressed. One minute Faye and Chris were fighting and the next, they're being all gross. I don't know why, but it's getting a little hard to breath. I quickly grab my inhaler, just in case.

After a while in the library of doing whatever, I went back up to the classroom to check on my things. I was on the last few step of the stairs when I saw someone walking down from the left. Curious, and a habit, I look up. But before I could even see who the guy was, I tripped on the last step! How clumsy could I get?!

"Hey? What happened?" I look up to the guy who said that and was shocked to see Peter! I quickly stood up and brushed myself off and just gave him a smile indicating that I was alright. After, I ran as fast as I could back to the classroom. Why am I being so embarrassed? Was it that much of a problem for Peter to see me look so stupid???

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~

After classes for the day, Chris approached me and said that he was staring at me the whole time, but I didn't even take a glance at him. "And why would I look at you?"

"Because we're a couple?"

"NO we are NOT!"

He then immediately hugged me from the front. His head on my shoulder. I struggle from his tight hold. But then, he slowly slides downward while still hugging me. My face begins to heat up again. His face was passing through my chest. As he knelt on the floor, still hugging me, his face was glued to my stomach. I start struggling and then he looks up at me with puppy dog eyes. But, I had to push him away.

After, he just stood up and we stared at each other. We then heard someone close by laughing at us. We turned to see Sam, she faked her laugh, "That was hilarious! What are you guys? A couple on the verge of breaking up? Haha!"

I just laughed awkwardly at her and Chris turns away from us and walks away. We both stare at him and each other before preparing to go home...

Chris is acting weird... I wonder why?