26

Peter: what!!!!!fever.....Hira come here princess.....

Hira: no I won't.....

Peter: what happened princess come near me....

Hira: no....

Then she hide behind Rino....

Peter and Felix looked at her with a confused face.....

Felix: what happened Hira....come to me...

Hira: no I won't come .....

Both of them were now really confused with her confused....

Rino: go Hira....let them give you a check up.....

Hira: bhaiya please.....

Rino: Felix here take her.....

Hira: bhaiya nooo...... I will come to your cabin....you can check me there....

Felix: Hira what happened....why are you if us...what we did princess....can you tell us why?? please...

Hira: you will separate me from them......I want them to be with us....
If I come to you then you will take me with you....

Peter and Felix understood about what she is talking.....

Peter: Hira we already told us our answer.....there is no need to discuss about it....now come we will check you.....

Peter came near Hira.....But Hira hugged Rino tightly.....

Rino: (little bit strict)Hira behave....go  with them.....

Sensing his anger Hira went along with Peter.....then Peter took her to her room.....

Rino then went to see Vihaan to inform about it.....

Rino: bhaiya....I want to tell you something...but you shouldn't blame yourself for this and you should promise that you will be calm after hearing this...

Vihaan: is the matter which you are going to tell is something serious......

Rino: promise me first .....

Vihaan: I can't ....it depends on the matter which you say .....

Rino: they are leaving out from the house ....

Vihaan: what??? Who is leaving???

Rino: Felix , Peter and they are taking Hira with them.......

Vihaan: what are you telling??? Hira.....Hira is leaving us .....

Rino: bhaiya relax ...... already you are weak..... please don't tense yourself.....

Vihaan:(teary eyes) how can they do this to me.....am I that bad.....why I'm the one who is suffering now....Rino you are kidding right???is this a prank.....

Rino: I'm sorry bhaiya....but what I'm telling is truth.....

Vihaan then sat on the couch restless....

Vihaan: please leave.....

Rino: bhaiya....

Vihaan: please Rino.....leave me alone.....

Rino then went out giving him some space.....

Meanwhile

Peter was checking Hira ....while Hira is silent....she didn't said a single word also to them....she was fully cooperating and she didn't answered to any of their question.....

Felix: Hira why you went there without informing us.....what happened princess....

Peter: see your fever is also increased now....don't you want to go to home tomorrow....if your fever keeps rising like this then we have admit here one more day....

Hira: I don't want to go home if we are going to a separate home ....it's better to stay here like this ....

Peter sighed on hearing her answer....

Felix: Hira try to understand us.....we are doing this for your good only....

Hira: but Vihaan bhaiya already told me sorry for doing that to me....then why are you separating me from them....why can't you understand me bhaiya......

Peter: Hira whatever we do is only for you and only you ....so it's better to stop talking about this.....

Then Hira didn't said anything.......they both saw that her mood is now spoiled  and now  she is angry.....

Peter: ok Hira....now listen...... tomorrow we have to discharge you right...so for now to reduce your fever I will give you a small injection.....a very small injection ok....it won't hurt at all.....Felix prepare it.....

Felix then went to prepare it and Peter was standing there near her to make her talk with him....but all his efforts are in vain......

Felix then came with a prepared injection....

Peter: ok princess tell me who want to inject and who want to hug you....

Without saying anything Hira just turned and layed on her stomach.....they came to know that she is very angry with them....

Felix: I think our princess is so angry at us....so what shall we do now o make her angry to go.....

Saying this he picked her from the bed and hugged her ....Peter then rubbed the disinfectant over her right butt and slowly injected the needle....for their surprise she didn't whimper and cried.....she is now very angry at them and she was holding her tears while gritting her teeth.....

Then Peter replaced the needle with a cotton and started rubbing.....after rubbing for some more seconds he made her sit on the bed.....but Hira as soon as he made her sit on the bed she ran outside the from the room....

Felix: Hira....Hira....Hira wait.....

Then they followed her and she went straightly to Vihaan's cabin....she opened the door and hugged him.....

Vihaan was sitting there and crying silently and thats when Hira came there and hugged him.....he too hugged her without any hesitation......

Hira: bhaiya....please save me...

Then Felix and Peter barged inside.....

Felix: Hira come....let me connect your iv .....

Hira: no i won't....

Saying this she hugged Vihaan even more.....

Peter: ok fine....spend you day till your discharge with him and come with us quietly tomorrow you got it .....don't you dare to oppose my words tomorrow....ok....take care and I'm leaving now....Felix come ....lets go......

Hira: bhaiya I don't wanna go....they told me that they are taking me to another home.....

Vihaan: it's ok....Rino told me everything......I think you should obey them......and don't worry soon you will return back.... I know that they too can't live alone without us.....so don't worry ok.....

Hira: bhaiya shall we sleep together here for today....

Vihaan: sure.....as you say....

Then a nurse entered there with a saline bottle and told vihaan that Felix told her to bring it....

Then vihaan connected it in Hira's hand and they slept while cuddling.....

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed.....

_________________________________