12

Hira just obeyed Rino's words and hop on the bed.....he then took the thermometer and kept it in her mouth......

While he was waiting for it to beep, Vihaan came there with another thermometer....

Vihaan: ohh...you are already checking her.......I too bought this to check her....

Then the thermometer beeped after a minute.....

Rino : bhaiya it's a bit high.....it's 102 degree.....

Vihaan: give me your stethoscope....

Rino then gave his stethoscope to him.....

Vihaan checked her hear and lungs and wrote a prescription....

Vihaan: Rino you go and get these medicines which are in this prescription.....after that we will leave ...

Rino went to the dispensary and Vihaan searched for a vial in Rino's table.....

He found the required medicine and tore a new pack of syringe.....Hira heard this sound and turned around to see that he is already done with preparing the injection......Hira's eyes already started to year up....

When Vihaan stood near infront of her with the prepared injection drop by drop tears are falling her eyes....

Vihaan: hey what happened.....

Hira: (crying)bhaiya......I'm scared.....

Vihaan: for what...???

Hira just pointed at the injection which is in his hand and already started to crying hard than before......

Vihaan: see Hira.....don't spoil my mood.....it's just a matter of only 10 seconds.....just stop crying and co-operate with me .....

Hira: bhaiya .....please......it will hurt more....

Vihaan(shout): stop it Hira.....be quiet and turn around.....

Hira: bhaiya please....

Vihaan: what bhaiya please..... whenever Felix or Peter give you injection, you will literally be like enjoying it....but whenever I give you you are creating a drama here....
No w.come on don't waste my time....

Vihaan now got frustrated and swing his hand up to beat her .....

Hira saw this and crouched her head down due to scaredness.....

Vihaan: DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY A WORD NOW......NOW TURN AROUND....

Hira was now crying hard.....she knew that she has no way now to escape from this injection.....she just turned around and lay on her stomach....Vihaan then adjusted her and lowered her pants down.....

Hira: bhaiya please be gentle....

Vihaan: I told you not to speak....

Hira then stayed there silent......

Vihaan then rubbed the disinfectant in her butt and inserted the needle inside.....Hira flinched and jerked her legs .....

Vihaan: Hira stay still.....

After injecting the medicine he then took the needle out and just rubbed for 10 or 15 seconds......then he left her there and went to his cabin without caring about her.......

Hira saw him leaving the room.....Hira then thought about Felix and Peter who used to take care of her before and after the injection......Hira knew that the injection will hurt....but she need only some kind and pampering words which makes her forget the pain......here vihaan is making her increase the pain.....

She stayed there and cried until Rino came .......

Rino came there and saw Hira was laying on her stomach on the bed while crying......

Rino: Hira why are you crying...

Hira: bhaiya Vihaan bhaiya gave me injection.....

Rino: for this small matter you are crying....come on lets go home....

Saying this Rino went out with his bag......Hira then slowly came down of the bed and started limping towards the couch to take her bag......

Hira: bhaiya when will you come to me????I don't wanna be here with them....please come fast ......no one here is understanding my feelings...

Then Hira took her bag and walked slowly with Rino to the parking.....

Vihaan took his car and went home and Rino took his car with Hira in it and went home.....

On the way home Rino saw Hira was on the verge of sleeping......

Rino: Hira don't sleep now.....you can sleep after your dinner.....

Hira: ok bhaiya....

Then they reached home and prepared dinner for them and ate it.....

After eating Hira then limped to her room and started crying because Vihaan didn't rubbed the cotton properly over her injected site.....Rino came there to make her sleep but he saw her crying.....

Rino: hey Hira....what happened now??? Why are you simply crying....

Hira (crying): bhaiya....it's hurting...(pointing her butt)

Rino: it's ok Hira....it will go....come on you try to sleep.....

Hira: no bhaiya it's hurting more than before .....

Rino: ok...ok....don't worry......I will check it for once....

Rino then checked the site where Vihaan injected her....he saw the area was swollen hard and was red in colour.......

Hira: bhaiya.....ahhhhh slowly.....don't touch hard.....

Rino: Hira did bhaiya rubbed after injection....

Hira:just less than 10 seconds....

Rino: wait for a min....

Rino then came downstairs and took some ice cubes from the freezer and went to her room.....

Rino: Hira don't worry.....I will rub these ice cubes and this will help you to ease your pain....ok...

Hira nodded....

Rino slowly rubbed the area ......as her pain is reduced she fall asleep within a few minutes......

Rino then went to his room and slept.....

The next day ......

Vihaan and Rino are preparing breakfast......

Rino: bhaiya..... didn't you rubbed the injected site after injecting Hira???

Vihaan: why??

Rino: bhaiya her injected site was swollen so hard....that's why I asked....

Vihaan: Rino I rubbed it but not too long.....she was irritating me with her behaviour and that's why I left fast after injecting her.....

Rino: it's ok bhaiya....I can understand you how much work pressure you were in....

Vihaan: ok come lets eat breakfast and leave for work....

Then Rino called her and they had their breakfast and Rino went to drop her at school.....on the way to school she had a face time talk with Felix and Peter......

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it....

___________________________________