8

Now it's time for them to go home......Peter came to Felix's room and  saw Anika.was studying while sitting near Felix......

Peter: princess.......

Hira looked up and saw Petee was standing there....

Hira: bhaiya....

Peter: shall we go home....did you finish all your works....

Hira: yes bhaiya I have completed......

Peter: ok you go and get your things packed in your bag......after that we will go....ok

Hira: ok bhaiya......

Peter then woked Felix up from sleep....

Felix: where is Hira ...

Peter: she went to pack her things in her bag......we are getting late....before going let me check your blood glucose level for once.....

Felix : ok....

Peter then took the glucometer and wiped the alcohol disinfection in his left hand middle finger and was ready to prick......meanwhile Hira came there.....

Hira: bhaiya stop.....why are you giving injection to him......you told him that he is now fine then why are doing it again......it will hurt him bhaiya....

Peter: it won't hurt princess...I'm just checking him if he was better than before or not......and I'm not giving injection just going to prick his finger to collect the blood samples.......

Hira: anyways it will hurt......

Felix: princess come here.....you don't want me to get hurt right.....then will you hug me tightly so that I won't feel the pain....

Hira: ok bhaiya....Peter bhaiya please do it very slowly.....

Peter: don't worry princess I will be super soft.........

Then Hira climbed up the bed and hugged him tightly....Felix then signalled Peter to continue the work....
Peter again wiped his finger with disinfectant and pricked it......he then collected the blood samples and checked it in the glucometer......

Peter: done...

Hira: already......bhaiya it didn't hurted you right....

Felix: yes princess it didn't hurt me.....

Peter: Felix see this....ita normal.....so shall we leave....

Hira: yes bhaiya......

Then they threw went home.....they then prepared their dinner and they ate together while chit chatting.....then they went to their bedroom......as Felix slept already in the hospital he is not feeling sleepy now ....so now Felix and Peter came downstairs ....but on the they saw Vihaan going to their room....they then called him down ...

Felix: bhaiya ..... we're here bhaiya.....

Peter: what happy bhaiya.....

Vihaan: last week you both have completed a thesis and submitted to WHO write......yours have got selected and you are asked to attend a meeting in Australia day after tomorrow and it will take upto a week......

Felix: a week??Peter what are you saying....

Peter: bhaiya don't take us wrong........we might be childish but not.....if the meeting will be for 1 or 2 days means we will attend it or else we are not going.....

Vihaan: but why?? Why are missing the greatest opportunity....

Peter: bhaiya will opportunities will come in future tooo.....but now our prime duty is to be with our sister and to take care of her.....