22

Two of them came near Hira .....

Peter: shall we start.....

Hira nodded.....

Peter: ok tell me who want to inject you and whom you want to hug while giving the injection.....

Hira: Felix bhaiya hug me.... Peter bhaiya give me the injection.....

Peter: as you say princess.....

Felix then open his arms wide telling her to come and hug him.....
Hira then hugged him tightly.....Peter came near Hira and lowered her pants.....her grip got more tighter in Felix's shoulder.......

Felix: it's ok Hira ....it will be finished before you know......

Peter then rubbed the disinfectant in her right side butt and again Hira tighten her grip in Felix's shoulder.....Felix then hugged her and rubbed her back assuring her that it's going to be ok.......Peter then slowly inserted the needle in and Hira made some crying sound.......

Peter: it's ok Hira.....it's going to be over soon.....come on count with me.....3...2....1...and done.....

Peter then replaced the needle with the cotton and started to rub to ease the pain....

Peter: very good baby....you done it...(he then kissed her head )

Felix: it's ok princess....it's done.....don't cry now....

Hira:(crying) it's hurting.....Peter bhaiya is very bad....he don't know to give injection without pain.....he told me that her will give the injection without causing any pain.....but he didn't kept his promise.....

Peter: princess I was very slow....if you need you can ask to Felix.....Felix tell me that I was very slow....

Felix: who told you that you were slow while giving the injection......you are not at all slow like me....why are you like this....

Peter: baby can you please sit on the bed from him.....

Felix then released him and Hira sat on the bed.....Peter then started to chase him.....

Felix: Peter please..... please stop....I'm sorry......I'm really sorry.....I won't trouble you here after......

Peter: I wont leave you today.........

Peter was again running to catch him.....Hira was looking at them and was laughing.. ...

Peter: finally.....I caught you.....

Felix: see she is finally laughing.....

Felix: princess tell me what punishment can we give him....

Hira: injection.....we can give him injection.....I will give him injection.....

On hearing this Peter was standing there with his mouth open.....

Hira: bhaiya it's ok ....it won't hurt.....I will be very gentle....

Peter: you are repeating what I told right....ok...I'm ready for your punishment....

Felix: Peter you aren't lying right.....

Peter: no I'm not....I'm serious....bring me a multi vitamin injection.....

Hira: Felix bhaiya nooo.....don't give him injection.....it will hurt him....please don't give injection to him....I'm sorry....I just said that for fun....

Peter: don't you both want to punish me......

Hira: strictly no....

Peter: then ok... thank God.....

Felix: why are you thanking God....you have to thank Hira....

Peter: thank you Hira....

Hira: bhaiya...you are my brother and you should not do like this....why are you always obeying his order.......

Peter: sorry my highness.....hereafter I will be like a elder brother....

Then Hira asked them for a hug.....

Felix: I'm sure that you didn't enjoyed for 3 weeks without us.....right.....we are really sorry for leaving you alone here.....I promise that hereafter we won't leave you here with those animals....

Hira: bhaiya....they are also my brothers........don't say like that again....

Felix: okkkk.....okkkk we won't....now come and take rest....we will come to talk to you after freshening up ok....if you need anything just ask the nurse who will be here......okkkk

Hira: ok bhaiya....bye..

Peter: bye princess.....

They then came out of her room and assigned a nurse to take care of her until they come.....

Peter:Felix ......I think we should go to Hira's school and investigate what happened there....

Felix: you are right.....now come lets go....

They then drove to the school......

Meanwhile.....

Vihaan dressed in his doctor's attire and was walking near the corridor while thinking about Hira..... suddenly his attention got caught by a crying sound....he turned around and saw a girl probably Hira's age was getting scolded by a man...maybe it can be her father.....

Vihaan was hearing their talk...

Man: you are grown up this much and was crying just for a small thing.....I don't understand you.....what is your problem....

Daughter: I'm scared daddy..... please let's go home....I don't want to get injection.....I already learnt my lesson....please......do t take me there.....

Vihaan now understood that the girl is crying to avoid the injection.....His thoughts were again diverted about Hira that how understanding is she when they give her shots.....she used to say that they are doing that all for her good.....

Vihaan then decided to go and talk with the girl..
Vihaan went near her.....she identified him .......

(She is none other Rithu.....I think you all remember her....if not no worries....I will make you remember her......she is one who made Hira end up in the boarding school.....I think now you got her)

Vihaan: hello......

Rithu: hello Vihaan sir .....

Vihaan: ohh...you know me already....

Rithu: yes sir I do.....

Vihaan: why are you crying.....

Rithu didn't answered and she just looked down....her father spoke....

Father: Dr. She is severely sick from yesterday...and I bought her to the hospital and the doctor told me that her lung is infected severely and she is facing some breathing problems....the doctor suggested to take an injection but she is resisting.......

Vihaan: do t worry...you just go and inform to the nurse in the injection room....I will do it for her .....

Father: thank you so much doctor....I will go now ..

Her father went....

Rithu: sorry.....

Vihaan: it's ok to be scared of injection....even my sister is also scared of injection....

Rithu: I'm not sorry for not taking injection....I'm feeling so sorry for Hira...

Vihaan: you know Hira also....

Rithu: yes sir.....I'm her classmate....and I'm the one is responsible for the thing which happened in the school 4 days before....

Vihaan didn't said anything and was just looking at her with a confusing face.....

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it....

___________________________________