30

Felix: Peter she is so stubborn in her decision.....I think we should take her to them as soon as possible....or else her health will get worse ........she is so sensitive to all this illness....

Peter: I think we should leave now itself.....

Felix: but what about her.....

Peter: wait....

He then knocked the door....

Peter: princess.....come out...we will take you to them....come out dear....

Hira heard all those about what they talked ......she then slowly opened the door......

As she opened the door  Felix quickly dragged her outside .....they then took her to Felix's room....

Hira: bhaiya...leave me.....why are you dragging me.....leave me bhaiya......

Felix: Hira shut up and come first......

Hira: did you just lied to me....so you planned a trap for me and I fell for it ......right ....

Felix didn't said anything and just grabbed her .....

He then made her come inside his room and locked it with a key from inside to make sure that she won't escape again from them.....

Peter came there with a thermometer....

Peter: open your mouth....

But Hira was already in anger so she didn't co-operate with him.....

Felix: Hira do as he say...

Hira: why should I do what you say..... moreover you are liers then why should I obey your words.....

Already Felix is fuming in anger and now what Hira said made him more angry..... without thinking anything he just slapped her......

Peter:  FELIX.....

Felix: how dare you speak like this to us.....shut your mouth and open your mouth.....

Peter: Felix will you stop it...

Felix: what Felix stop it..... didn't you see how she behaved......I think we have her more space that's why she is talking like this.....
(To Hira) didn't I say you to open your mouth.....

Hira was shocked that her favourite brother slapped her for the first time.....she was holding her cheeks with her hand and was crying without making any noise.....tears were falling like waterfalls.....when Felix asked her to open her mouth she  slowly opened her mouth.....

Peter then kept the thermometer in her mouth ....

Peter: Felix get out.....I will handle things here.....if I want anything I will call you.....now please leave.....

Felix then came near the door and unlocked it and shut it very fastly....

Both Peter and Hira flinched on the sound of the door shut .....

After a minute Peter took the thermometer out from her mouth.....

Hira: who are you all.....I want my old brothers back.....they were not beast like you.... you both are liers........they are very calm and always will support our vihaan and Rino bhaiya....but who are you both tell me....I want my old Felix and Peter brother back......

Peter: (little angry) Hira enough......try to understand us....if you stay with him he will again hurt you....

Hira laughed a bit...

Hira: then what will you call the incident that happened before a few minutes ago.....is that pampering...

Peter didn't answer anything.....he was so silent now.....

Hira: you took me away from Vihaan bhaiya that he beat me ........what you did now then.....I didn't see any big difference in both of the incidents......I don't want you both anymore....leave me......

Peter also now got angry.....he also slapped her hardly on the same cheek where Felix slapped her......

Hira was no too much shocked .....her breathe started to become uneven....then she fainted....

Peter (scared): HIRA......HIRA.....HIRA.....WHAT HAPPENED.....PLEASE WAKE UP......IM SORRY.....HIRA....HIRA.....

Meanwhile Felix came out of the room and was sitting on the steps while feeling guilty for slapping her.....this is the first time he slapped her......the suddenly he heard Peter screaming Hira's name.....he then ran to the room.....

Felix: Peter what happened....

He saw Peter was just crying while taking her vitals and not answering his question....

Felix: Peter I'm asking you...

Peter: can you please be silent for a while....let me check her......give an iv to her.....

Then Felix started to insert an iv Peter was checking her bp and all other vitals......

After 3 mins....

They are checking on her ....she is still unconscious.....she started to murmur Vihaan's name.....

Hira: Vihaan bhaiya....vihaan bhaiya.....vihaan bhaiya...

Peter: (sobbing) Hira wake up....open your eyes....please Hira....

Felix: Peter can you atleast tell me what happened......

He then dragged him out of the room and hugged him and started to cry....

Felix: Peter...wha happened....

Peter then narrated what she told him and what he did......

Peter: bhaiya her fever has risen again now.....I think we should bring them here....or else it will lead to a serious health issue to her........I don't want to  see her suffer in future....please Felix give me permission to bring him here....

Felix: wait Peter ...don't take any decision without thinking it twice....

Peter got irritated and grabbed his collar...

Peter: hey ....what is with your attitude..... didn't you see our sister is suffering now because of us.....can't you put your attitude away for her....I made a decision.....I'm going to bring them here now.....

Saying this Peter ran towards his car and drove off.....

On the way to the hospital he just made a call to the hospital to confirm if Vihaan was there or not.....

The staff then informed him that he is not there in the hospital....but only Rino is there.....

Peter then drove to their home.....

He parked the car outside and ran inside the home without knocking it....he saw Vihaan was sitting there in the couch while holding a big photo of  him and his siblings.....
Peter went near him and stood infront of him....

Vihaan noticed him....

Vihaan(happily): Peter you are here.....where is Hira and Felix.....I know.you can't live there without us....where are they ......

Peter: only I came here....

Vihaan: what....

Peter then started to cry and explained everything to them.......

Now vihaan is fuming in anger........
He slapped Peter twice and his tears also started to fall thinking about Hira.....

Hi guys.....I don't know in what flow this story is going on.....at first Vihaan was in a rude character and now Peter and Felix are in rude character.... sorry for this mess.....I don't know if I'm taking it in a good flow or not...

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it.....

_________________________________