16

At home....

Vihaan woke up and saw Rino was already finished making the breakfast.....

Vihaan: you already finished preparing it ....why did you prepare it so early today ......

Rino was slowly ignoring him.....

Rino: I have to go early to the hospital.....

Vihaan: but why ........

They he went to his room.....

Vihaan: today is weekend....I'm sure that he is not having any meetings or any surgeries for today......but why is he going to the hospital.....

Then Rino came there wearing a neat suit and he was about to go outside the home and just then Vihaan called him....

Vihaan: Rino one minute....

Rino then stopped at his spot...

Vihaan: I know that you don't have any meetings or surgeries scheduled today....then why are going to the hospital today....

Rino: it's none of your business....

Vihaan got angry after hearing his words.....

Vihaan: Rino mind your words.....

Rino: or else .....what will you do.....will you send me to a boarding school too.

Rino just smirked at went.....

Vihaan followed him near to his car.....

Vihaan: Rino what is your problem.....I left her at the boarding school just for her good....

Rino: oh...it's for her good.....don't you feel this house feel weird without her.....really I don't like to be here without her ....and that's why I'm leaving to the hospital.....

Vihaan: why are you blaming me now....

Rino: blaming?.......who me .....I'm not blaming you bhaiya.....ok leave about me.....what will you tell to Felix and Peter about her once after they arrived.....

Vihaan: I already told them that she went for tour from the school and she will return after 3 days only.....

Rino: ok so after 3 days what will you say??

Vihaan: I will handle them after that.....they are my brothers they will understand me .....

Rino: they are the brothers to Hira too .....

Saying this he drove out of the house.....

Vihaan just stamped his foot hardly on the floor and went inside.....

In the school......

Now it's already the last period of the day and the Maths sir came to their class with a long thin stick ......

Students: good afternoon sir....

Teacher: take out your papers and get ready for the test.....

All the students took a sheet of paper......the teacher then started to write the sums on the board to solve it for the test .....

None in the class know how to solve it ......all the papers were blank with only name in the top.....Hira then tried solving using some other methods which Peter and Felix used to teach her but she too messed up with  some of it ......at the last five minutes the teacher asked everyone to come one by one for the paper correction......
Everyone came one by one with the paper and the teacher just cut the paper with his red ink and put zero marks at the top and asked them to stand in front of the Balck board......now it's finally Hira's turn.....