23

Rithu: I'm sorry sir....

Vihaan: it's ok to be scared..... everyone is scared of some other thing.....and you are scared of injection....it's not a problem...even my sister is also scared of injection....

Rithu: I'm not sorry for getting Hira into trouble....

Vihaan: wait wait .....you know Hira.....

Rithu: yeah I do.....I'm her classmate and I'm the one who made her fall into my plan as a prey ....

Vihaan: what do you mean....I don't understand....

Rithu: sir.....Hira didn't create any problem....I'm the one who created and made her fall into it ...

Vihaan: give me a clear explanation please.....

Rithu:(teary) sir I'm also a student from her class .....but no teacher will praise the remaining students except Hira .... because she is soo good both in academics and culturals ......I'm so jealous on her and I Started to bully her ....but she didn't even complain abou that and she will just ignore me and go away.....that day I was one who slapped and pushed her.....when I saw the principal coming towards us I made a plan of escaping and that's how she got caught by the principal.....I felt so happy that the principal will now call her brother and that's you and it will leave a bad impression about her at the teachers.....i felt happy that day and when I return home from school I was terribly I'll.......and I couldn't breathe....then I remembered that my grandma used to tell that if we cause any harm to other with willingness then it will surely return us and we will suffer higher than them.....

Vihaan was now dumbstruck and he could speak anything now ..........

Vihaan: so this is all your fault right.....then there's no mistake in Hira.....

Rithu: yes sir .....I'm the reason for this.....I'm ready to take any punishment.......

Vihaan was so silent and tears form in his eyes .....Rithu saw that ....

Rithu: sir.....can you take me to Hira .....I want to ask sorry to her......can you take me home ........

Vihaan: you no need to go to home for that.....she is already here only....

Rithu: did she came here to visit you.....is she in your cabin....

Vihaan: no she is in the emergency room....you go with the nurse and get your medicine and then her father came .....

Father: Rithu.....why are so sad.....

Rithu: please forgive me daddy.....

Father: why.....

Rithu then narrated the whole story.... Vihaan was also sitting there and hearing her talk unknowingly years fall down from his face ....

Father: how dare you to harm others intentionally....you are no longer my daughter......get lost ...

Vihaan: excuse me sir....don't do that....you will regret after for your words....I'm suffering now because of my fault......

Father: I'm really sorry Dr. ......I didn't except that she will do like this ....please take us to your sister.....she will say sorry.....

Vihaan then took them to Hira's room......

Meanwhile.....

Peter a d Felix reached Hira's school and they already did the investigation and now they are seeing the CCTV footage of that corridor where the fight happened.....

Peter: did you see that.....it is clearly visible that Hira didn't do anything it's all about the other girl.....just she said and you believed and just punished Hira for that .....I think you still remember that we are the boss and founder of this school....but my sister still didn't use that word or showed her power to anyone of you .....but you just simply gave her a bad name tag ....... disgusting....

Felix: because of your fault Hira is suffering now .....you know how much did Vihaan bhaiya beat her ....that was the first time she is getting beatings from anyone......I want you to take severe action about that girl who bullied Hira and Hira will continue in this school only.....and if you have any objection of her continuing here then you can feel free to come to my hospital to get your termination letter from me....

Principal: I'm really sorry sir ....I will surely take severe action on her and you can allow Hira to study here......I don't have any objection.......

Felix: we are leaving now ...

Saying this they went to the hospital....

In hospital....

Vihaan got them inside Hira's room.....she was sleeping.....vihaan went near her to wake her up....

Vihaan: Hira....Hira .....

She then opened her eyes and saw Vihaan was standing there with a slight smile in his face......this was the first time after 7 or 8 years she is seeing him smiling at her like that.....

Hira: bhaiya.....I'm sorry....I didn't saw you coming.....

Vihaan: it's ok.... someone is here to see you.....

Hira then saw towards the door and saw Rithu standing there.....

Hira just looked at her and looked down....

Rithu: hi Hira.....I'm sorry.......I already told all the truth to you brother .....

Hira: ok.....

Father: I'm sorry dear on her behalf....I'm sure she will not disturb you hereafter.....I will transfer her to other school.....

Rithu: daddy........

Father: shut your mouth.....this is your punishment.....

Vihaan saw Hira was looking down all the time while he is near him.....

Vihaan then touched her shoulder and talked with her ....

Vihaan: Hira...why are you not seeing us ....

Hira:(tearing up) you only told me that you regret for having me as your sister.....I don't want to make you more angry by showing my face ....

Vihaan was about to say further .....then Felix and Peter opened the door and saw Vihaan was there and that too near her ....

Felix to vihaan: why are you here???
Didn't I told you not to come near us ....

He came near Vihaan and grabbed his collar .....

Felix: can't you let us live a peaceful life then I will take Hira from here and admit her in another hospital......

Vihaan: don't do that....

Felix: why do you care....I can do that....

Peter: and you are girl who bullied Hira right.....what brings you here ....

Father: sir I'm her father ....she is sick...I bought here here for treatment and she recognised Dr.Vihaan and told him all the truth ......and don't worry hereafter she will not study in that school....I will transfer her....

Rithu was standing there and crying.....

Peter went near Rithu....

Peter: see you are also like my sister....but you should know what is good and bad.... because of you she is in this situation today..... don't repeat this hereafter and you can leave.....

Felix to vihaan: you too...

Then all they went .....

Hira: (crying)bhaiya .....don't behave like that with Vihaan bhaiya.....he is feeling so sad.....I can't see him like this.....I need him too.....

Felix: so you don't need us.....

Hira: bhaiya please understand me.....I want him to love me like you do.....I think already he is regretting for his doings.....

Felix: I don't think so......

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it......

____________________________________