17

Hearing what the hospital staff said he  got so irritated at Vihaan's behaviour......

Rino: he is not letting me relax even in the hospital also.....he himself sent Hira there to the boarding school and now he is irritating me  also.....I don't for what he is calling me now....

He sighed saying these.....then he went to his cabin and took his car keys and went to home.....

At home....

Rino parked the car in the parking and entered inside the home and saw Vihaan was sitting on the couch with a tensed face......

Rino: (blankly) why did you call me.......

Vihaan didn't replied anything and just signalled him to go and look over the kitchen.....

Rino went there and saw Felix and Peter was cooking some sweets and baking cakes....

Peter saw Rino was standing there....

Peter: hello bhaiya.....

Then Felix also turned around and looked at him.....

Felix: hello bhaiya....

Rino: hi....when did you return back...

Felix: just an hour before....by the way why did you go to the hospital today....today is the weekend right...

Rino: yeah....but I had an important meeting.....what are preparing...

Felix: bahiya....bhaiya told that Hira will come tomorrow after enjoying the tour and we are here preparing to surprise her with all these.....I'm sure that Hira missed us too much....to compensate her we prepared all her  favourite sweets .....

Rino was freezed at his spot don't know what to tell them......he then walked fastly towards Vihaan....

Rino: didn't you tell them.....

Vihaan nodded as no....then Rino too sat on the couch while rubbing his head ........

Vihaan: don't worry I worry I will tell them now....

Vihaan:(shout) FELIX, PETER PLEASE COME HERE FOR A MINUTE......

Felix: yes bhaiya...we are coming.....

Peter: tell me bhaiya....do you need any help from us....

Vihaan: I want to tell you something....

Felix: go on bhaiya....

Vihaan: but be patient and hear me ......you all knew that whatever I'm doing is all for only your betterment......

Felix: yeah bhaiya.....we knew that already.....so what for that.....

Vihaan: (sigh) Hira will not come tomorrow....she will be here after completing all her school studies......I sent her to a boarding school.....

Felix: bhaiya I think I heard you wrongly....did you said that you sent her to a boarding school........

Vihaan: yes....I did....

Felix and Peter started to tear up unknowingly.......

Peter:(crying) why you did this to her bhaiya.....why .....

Vihaan: try to understand.....I want all my siblings should be good in their character and behaviour.....

Felix: means??

Vihaan: Felix Hira behaved rude with her classmates and event fought with them.....she even disrespected the principal even infront of me....how dare is she to do all these infront of me........I don't know why God gave me such a bad sis.....

Suddenly Felix slapped Vihaan .......Vihaan was shocked and was holding his cheek....

Felix grabbed his collar .......

Felix: how dare you bad talk about my sister.....if you say that you send her to a boarding school for her future education means I would have accepted it.....but you are telling me that she behaved rude  and I'll treated others.....that's how much you understood her......My sister Hira will not do these kind mistakes....I'm sure.....me and Peter only taught her to be good with others.....tell me what else you do to her ......

Felix was raging in anger and he was tightening his grip on Vihaan's collar ......Rino was trying to free Vihaan from Felix's hold......

Felix(shout) : bhaiya ..... please ...stay away from him.....don't support him....

Peter also came near and holded his collar after releasing from Felix's hold....

Peter: now tell me what else you have done to her......tell us the address of the school......

Vihaan was standing there like a statue because this lovely brother has slapped him .......

Peter: ARE YOU DEAF OR NOT.....DONT YOU KNOW TO ANSWER MY QUESTION.......

Peter then freed Vihaan from his hold and hugged Felix and started crying.....

Felix: Peter don't cry .....

Peter: our princess.....I think she is suffering there......we have to go now.....

Peter: Rino bhaiya atleast you tell me the adress of that school......

Rino: I'm sorry .....I too even don't know about that school and it's address.....I didn't accompany him while he went to drop her there.....

Peter: don't you feel ashamed of yourselves to say this answer......did Hira killed someone ......seeing you all like I feel like she had committed an unforgivable sin......Rino even you don't stop him .......do you know how much Hira loves you all.......some night when we go to sleep she used to ask her why Vihaan bhaiya and Rino bhaiya are not loving her like us....we made her understand by saying it was because of their work pressure ......but I'm was wrong.....Hira understood you all very well .....but we were the one who resisted her thoughts and confused her......I'm feeling guilty for not being a good brother.....Hira I'm sorry......

Rino was also now crying after hearing Peter's talk.....

Felix: Peter come ......now let's go and search for her....

Felix to vihaan: hear my words if anything had happened to Hira then you will see another side of Felix......from now on we are not your brothers and Hira is not your sister.......hereafter you both don't have any rights to call , text or talk with us......be in your limit ....or else it won't be good for you......until we find her we will not enter this house.......keep that in your mind.....

Peter ran to his room and took his car keys and came to his car.....then they  drove to the nearby places and collected the information about some boarding school and it's address.....

Here Vihaan was still there in shock.....Rino came near him and shaked him.....he then came to his sense.....

Rino: bhaiya....it's ok....

Vihaan started crying while hugging......

Vihaan: Rino see him .....he....he slapped me.....am I a bad brother.....see how harsh words he said to me.....

Rino: bhaiya you also did the same with Hira.....till now they don't know that you beat her ......let's hope everything end fine.......

Suddenly Vihaan fainted there.....

Rino: bhaiya..... bhaiya....what happened.......bhaiya please open your eyes.....

Rino then checked his pulse......he then made him lay on the couch and went to bring his medical kit ....he checked his bp and it was ver low ...Rino sensed that it might be from those incident which happened now ......he then gave him a relaxer shot and was sitting near the couch thinking about Hira .......

I think the story is going in a good flow.....tell me you thoughts in the comments

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it......

___________________________________