3

Hira's eyes again started to fill up with the tears.......

Peter: baby this is the last one.....this is the last one baby.......I promise it won't hurt like the other....shall I finish it quickly......

Hira nodded as yes ....

Felix then sat on the chair infront of  Peter with Hira in his lap......

Felix: baby this will go into your arms.....ok hug me in side ways.....Hira did immediately what Felix said....

Then Peter folded her sleeves up and rubbed the disinfectant in her left arm...Hira tightened her grip......

Peter slowly inserted the needle........Hira slowly started to shake her hand but Felix made her calm as it was not hurting her more.....
Soon Peter finished injecting her......

Felix: and finally we are done ...

Saying this he kissed her face multiple times.......

Peter came there after disposing the syringe and washed his hands........

He came to Hira and made her look into him......

Peter:(holding his ears) I'm sorry princess.....I'm really sorry......

Hira: (removing his hands) bhaiya don't do this......you did only for good health right....

Peter: Then as a proof of that you are not angry with me,can I rub your injected part.....

Hira nodded yes while smiling.....Felix also was smiling and he handed over the cotton to him .......then Peter started to rub.........

Meanwhile Rhino came back to his cabin and he saw his siblings having a cute  talk........he was so mesmerized on seeing their cuteness.........

Rhino: did you finished your conversation.....

Felix: yes bhaiya......when you came....

Rhino: just now I came......did you  gave her the injections ...

Peter: yes bhaiya......

Rhino: then take to your cabin......you know what to do next right.......

Felix: yes bhaiya......come on princess.....

Rhino: don't strain too much Hira........take rest.....

Hira:(smiled) ok bhaiya.....

At Felix's cabin.......

Felix: baby tomorrow is weekend right.....today and tomorrow you are going to take rest......ok....we will go and finish our duty you sleep for a while......ok princess

Hira: ok bhaiya......come soon.....

Felix and Peter nodded their head and went out...... Hira then slept as soon as they left.....

In Rhino's cabin..

???:(knock, knock)

Rhino: yes come in .......bhaiya....

Vihaan: Rhino did you did Hira's check up....

Rhino: yes bhaiya.......I did....

Vihaan: she must have cried terribly right??

Rhino; I guess so bhaiya......I got a call so that Peter only gave her the shots ......but when I return back they  both were making her laugh and was chatting a bit..

Vihaan : now where is she??

Rhino: she is in Felix's cabin bhaiya....

Vihaan: ok I will go and meet her...