33

Hira: SURPRISE......

Vihaan was stunned for a second without knowing what is happening.....

He saw Peter and Felix near Hira.......his expression changed into a happy one.....

Vihaan: Hira whats happening Here.....

Hira: Bhaiya I just wanna give you a surprise by bringing them here....how is my surprise....

Vihaan: I didn't expect it at all.....thank you so much my dear....

Then he shifted his gaze towards Felix and Peter......they were standing there facing the down the floor........

Vihaan: what happened to you both....staring at the floor..... come on didn't you want to enjoy the surprise....

Felix: are you not angry at us??

Vihaan: why should I ......I know you can't live there even for a week without us.....that's out bond.....but I didn't expect Hira to do this.... leave it ....won't you give me a hug now....

They both then ran towards him and hugged him.....

They both started to cry hugging Vihaan.....

Vihaan: hey...it's ok don't cry....

Peter: please forgive us bhaiya ....

Vihaan: I already forgave you both.....

Hira saw that the atmosphere is turning into a emotional one....

Hira: hello gentlemen.....I'm the one who organised the party ......but no one here is encouraging or congratulating me.....can I know why...

Vihaan then came and hugged her and started to apin her around....

Vihaan: thank you so much for your surprise Hira....I really loved it ..

Rino: Hira but why did you give a surprise now.....

Hira: bhaiya that's .....I saw you both stressed and working at the hospital....so then I think of giving you some peace of mind....that's why.....now shall we go and enjoy then.....

Vihaan: are we going outside........

Hira: who told that we are going out....

Vihaan:you...

Hira: me...when...

Vihaan: you are the one who said come lets enjoy....enjoy means we are going out right...

Hira: no bhaiya you are wrong.....we arranged our dinner at the terrace.....we can go there and enjoy...come....

Then they also lived a happy life ever after......

                              END

His guys....I'm ending this story without informing any one of you.....I'm sorry for that.....thank you for your support.....thank you for all your votes and comments..... this thanks is also included to all the silent readers.....they too supported me by their views .... thanks to you tooo.....bye...