27

Felix and Peter came to Peter's cabin.

Felix: Peter should we do....she is so stubborn about staying with them....how will we convince her....

Peter: no matter what ....we should take her away from here.....and that will the good decision....we will see this tomorrow....let her spend some time with him until tomorrow.....

Felix: I will go and pack our things and get it ready.......

Peter nodded as yes and then Felix went home......

Meanwhile in Vihaan's cabin...

Hira didn't slept and was thinking about something in her mind....

Vihaan: what happened Hira .....

Hira: bhaiya will they take me away for sure from you all.....

Vihaan: why what happened......you don't want to go with them.....

Hira: no .....I want we all to stay in the same home.........

Vihaan: don't worry....I already told you they can't stay alone without us ...just adjust with them for some weeks and thats it ......

Hira: how will I see you......

Vihaan: anyways you will come here after school right then we will meet and spend time together ok....

Hira: ok bhaiya.....now only I'm feeling a bit peace in my mind......

Vihaan: without creating any trouble you have to go with them ok....

Hira: ok bhaiya....I will....

Then he made her slept......

Then after few minutes Rino came to his cabin.....he saw Hira was there and she was sleeping there.....

Rino: bhaiya.....why is she here.....did she get treated.....I left her at Felix's cabin for treatment as she is having fever......

Vihaan: cool down Rino.....I think they already treated her .....she is also connected with the IV line also.....

Their conversation got disturbed witha door knock....

Vihaan: come in....

Nurse: sir....Dr.Felix informed me to change your sister's bandage....

Rino: they didn't clean her wound from yesterday.....why are they not serious.....every bandage should be changed within 24 hours....but now it's already past 24 hours .....you can keep the things her and go....we will take care of it ....

Vihaan: I will do it Rino.....you wait here.....

Rino: ok bhaiya....

Then Vihaan removed her bandage which was already there and started to clean the wound with disinfectant as it was a fresh wound it still didn't healed ......somewhere he was applying the disinfectant over her wound Hira felt pain.....

Vihaan: Rino stay near her and console and make sure that her sleep is not disturbed.....

Rino then went near her and caresses her head and Vihaan continued to clean her wound.....finally he finished bandaging her.....

Rino: bhaiya how is her hand??

Vihaan: the medicine is working and it is showing betterment....

Rino: I think they can still continue the same dose of medicine....

Vihaan: yeah ...

Rino: bhaiya.......did she came here to tell something to you...???

Vihaan sighed and then he spoke....

Vihaan: yeah.....she told me whatever they told them....I somehow convinced her ......anyway they can't be alone without us for so long....then after school hours also she will come here only....so I think we won't miss her presence except in home and we can fulfill that in hospital itself....

Rino saw Vihaan how he took the matter in a positive way......

Rino: ok bhaiya then shall I leave....are you coming home....

Vihaan: no Rino I'm staying here with her today....you can leave....

Rino: ok bhaiya....

At home.....

Felix packed  Peter's, Hira's and his belongings in three big trolley and was coming out of the main door and he bombarded with Rino....

Felix avoided his question and was about to go passing him...

Rino: Felix I'm asking to you....can you answer for my question...

Felix: I just came her to pack all our belongings from here....

Rino:(sighed) anyways you have decided to move on from here....take care of yourself as others too.....if you need any help don't hesitate to call me....

Felix: I think no situation will arise like that.......

Rino: can you tell me your new address of the home....

Felix: no thanks...

Then he went to his car and drove away to the hospital....

The next day...

It's already noon now and Hira was getting discharged and they are getting ready to move to another home....

In Peter's cabin....

Peter: Felix did you completed what I told you....is it ready .....

Felix: yes Peter ......is yours ready....

Peter: yeah here it is......you go and submit this in his table I will make Hira get ready ....

Peter then went to Hira's room .....

Hira was talking with Vihaan  and Rino with a  little sad face.......

Peter: Hira come....it's getting late ....

Hira: (holding Vihaan's hand) bhaiya.....

Vihaan: don't worry...I already told you everything.....keep smiling and go ....

Hira: take care bahiya....Rino bhaiya you too....

Vihaan& Rino: you too take care Hira....

Then she bid them bye and went near Peter.....then Peter guided her to his car and Felix was already ready in his car ....

Peter: Felix did you finish the work....

Felix: yes....it's success.....

Then Peter got in his car and made Hira secured in the seat and drove away......

Then both Vihaan and Rino returned to Vihaan's cabin.....Rino saw Vihaan was a bit sad.....

Rino: bhaiya it's ok....

Vihaan: it's not ok.....we don't even know their address also....then how will we visit them if anything happened....

Rino: don't worry bhaiya.... someone will guide us in any way....

Then his eyes landed on the envelope which was placed on his table.....

Vihaan: what is this....

He took those in his hand and in the from adress Felix and Peter's name was written there....

He suddenly opened the envelope and read it....his heart skipped a beat....

Rino saw the changed expression in Vihaan's face......

Rino: bhaiya what happened....is everything ok...

Vihaan didn't said anything and his tears started to flow.....the paper which he was holding in his hand fall down....Rino quickly grabbed it and read it...

Rino:(shocked) LETTER OF RESIGNATION....

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it.....

_________________________________