15

On the car....

After 30 minutes of silent ride Hira decided to talk to him....

Hira: bhaiya .......you don't like me right???

Vihaan then suddenly stamp on a long brake of the car.....

Vihaan: why are you asking this.....

Hira: I just felt like asking you this.....

Vihaan then again started riding it without answering her question.....

Hira: bhaiya........you didn't give your answer for my question....

Vihaan: just keep quiet and come with me....

Hira: it's ok bhaiya....you no need to answer this......I know I'm always a nuisance in your life....I always irritate you.....I wish you to live happily after sending me there ......

She then suddenly become emotional and started to cry.....

Hira: but I love you bhaiya......I really like you so much.....I always admire you how you are taking care of us and hospital......please take care bhaiya........tell Rino, Felix and Peter bhaiya to take care too.....When Felix and Peter bhaiya will come to know that I'm in the boarding make them understand how much you felt it is important for me ......please don't with them because of me......I wish if I had next birth then I want to become your lovely sister.......and one more thing please try to find the trut of what happened in the school....

Vihaan was hearing all this and he was sweating inside the car ........he is now feeling guilty.....he didn't say or hummed a single word ......no word came from his mouth ......

Then again the car was filled with silence and only Hira's whimper was heard.....then they reached the boarding school after 3 hours car ride.....

He then took Hira's bag and asked Hira to follow him.......

Hira went with him inside and Vihaan straightly went to the correspondent office....

Corres: hello welcome sir....

Vihaan: hi.....did you finish all the formalities......

Corres: yes sir ..all set....you can leave her here....we will take care of her and now you can leave.....

Vihaan:ok....

Vihaan then turned towards Hira....

Vihaan: take care....

Hira: I will miss you so much bhaiya....take care bye....please come and visit me if you get time....

Vihaan just nodded.....

Then the correspondent called his helper and asked him to guide her to her room.....

Hira was then guided to a room which was already occupied by 2 other students and she was the third one there.....after entering in there she ran near the window and saw Vihaan leaving home  in his car.....Hira started crying......and she just waved her hands at him assuming that he is also waving his hands.....

On the car....

Vihaan was now totally disturbed after hearing Hira's words......he is not feeling so good in his mind after leaving her there in the boarding school.....then he got call from Felix ......

He attend the call with hesitation.....

Vihaan: hello.....

Felix: hello bhaiya.....can I speak to Hira......

Vihaan: Felix....that is....that's....

Felix: what happened bhaiya.....I tried calling Rino bhaiya's phone .....but it is now switched off ...that's why I called you.....is there any problem there....is everything ok??

Vihaan: yes...yess.... everything is fine here.....Hira went for tour from her school....

Felix: tour???but she didn't told us about it.....

Vihaan: the your was just organized in the morning and they called me to bring her necessary things from the school......she was selected as a member of science club and they are going to different places for a research....

Felix: oh okk.....when will she return??

Vihaan: after 3 days....

Felix: ok bhaiya....I will inform Peter about this.....call me after she comes ....

Vihaan: sure....

At the boarding school....

Hira was sitting there crying .....two girls who were her roommates approached her......

Roohi: hi.....I'm Roohi....

Aaru: hi I'm Aaru .....

Roohi: it's ok....don't cry.....I know you miss your family.....but don't cry....if the warden saw you crying like this then she will punish you by giving you hard strokes......

But Hira didn't stopped crying........

Roohi and Aaru went out after sometime....now it's time for dinner ....Roohi and Aaru came there to call her to the mess.....Hira went along with them.....there she saw a woman beating another girl mercilessly who carelessly dropped her food on the floor....Hira then asked Who that woman was to Roohi.....

Hira: Roohi who is that ....

Roohi: she is the warden....she will not tolerate a single mistake also.....her beatings are so powerful.....
After seeing those in front of her eyes she lost her appetite and went to her room again without eating after informing Roohi and Aaru......

The next day.....

Today is weekend....even though weekend the boarding schools used to conduct the classes....

Morning she got ready and went to the school.....she was so scared because the teacher and staffs are punishing the students even  for their careless mistakes severely.....she was too afraid how she is going to survive her .....

Now maths was going there and  a make staff was handling maths for them their teaching was not at all good and she didn't even understand a single step.... suddenly she remembered about Felix and Peter how they used to teach her maths and make her clear......the teacher is so fast and he rubbed the board before the students copied the sums in their notebook......

Teacher: ok students......I hope you understood today's topoi....so today at last hour I'm going to conduct the test for you.....if any one scored below 9 out of 10 then you will see the real hell....got it...

Students: yes sir.....

Then the bell rang and all the students wished him thank you and he left the classroom.....

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it...

___________________________________

Emotions Of Positive Relation (Doctor Brothers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें