19.

savannah's pov

crystal came back in with a grim look on her face.

"h-he did it didn't he." i whispered as i sat up with tears in my eyes.

"i'm sorry. i'm so sorry." crystal spoke quickly.

i looked over at sierra and saw a look of sadness in her eyes.

"come here." she whispered as she held me tightly against her chest.

i felt an overwhelming sense of numbness.

i felt empty.

i couldn't even cry.

i slowly sat up and changed back into my clothes before leaving the room silently.

i caught a glimpse of luke sitting outside.

"hey- "please, i need to be alone. can you drive me back home?" i whispered.

"i-i don't know sav. i don't really trust you to be alone right now." luke spoke slowly.

"please. luke p-please." i spoke as i looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

luke stayed quiet for a moment before nodding.

i followed him out to the car and we left for home.

"are you okay?" luke asked quickly.

"i'm fine. i'm just- i'm stressed." i spoke softly.

"understandably so. we all have your back sav. if you need to talk to any of us, you can." luke spoke as he looked over at me.

i nodded and slowly stared off into the distance.

i can't believe he did this to me.

i trusted him.

i loved him.

we arrived back at the house and luke began to unbuckle his seat belt when i stopped him, "you can just drop me off. it's okay."

"it's not. i really don't feel comfortable about this sav." luke spoke softly as he turned to face me.

"it's not like i'm going to kill myself." i muttered.

"i never said you were, but now that you're bringing it up, want to talk about it?" luke spoke quickly.

"nothing to talk about. i'm disgusting." i laughed as i began to play with my fingers.

luke gently grabbed my hand and sighed, "you're not disgusting sav. he is the disgusting person."

"i am luke! i didn't even know it was happening! i loved him." i yelled as i looked at him in the eyes.

"please don't yell." luke spoke firmly.

"then leave me the fuck alone!" i spoke firmly as i grabbed the door handle and jumped out of the car.

luke quickly followed behind me.

"leave me alone." i spit out as i kept walking towards the door.

luke gently grabbed my arm and said, "hey, i need you to calm down baby."

"i-i can't! i cant even fucking breath luke. i'm suffocating!" i sobbed as i tried to pull my arm back.

"come here." luke whispered as he brought me into his chest.

that was when i broke down.

luke held me tightly against his chest and rocked me back and forth til i calmed down.

"better?" luke asked as he slowly let me go.

"better." i confirmed.

luke walked me up to the door and spoke, "are you sure you're comfortable being home alone?"

"i'm sure luke. i know you have a lot to do." i spoke softly.

"nothing is more important than you love. if you need anything, promise you will call one of us?" luke spoke firmly.

"i promise luke." i mumbled as i opened the door.

"i'll be back later okay? please stay safe." luke spoke hesitantly as he slowly walked away.

i slowly shut the door behind me and walked over to the kitchen.

i couldn't process this.

i couldn't process the fact that i was sexually assaulted more times then i could think. 

all of a sudden, a mysterious car drove up to the front of the house and i quickly ducked.

why would the boys be back so soon?

i saw a mysterious figure come out of the car and start walking up to the door.

i heard a knock and cautiously walked up to the door.

"who is it?" i asked quickly.

"it's colton. i'm here to visit you." i heard no other than my boyfriend speak from the other side.

i quickly swung the door open and saw him standing there with his arms open wide.

"aren't you going to hug me?" colton asked.

i slowly walked forward and hugged him.

"why did you do this to me." i whispered.

"do what?" he asked.

"why did you rape me?"