13.

i slowly opened the door and saw michael standing on the other side looking disappointed.

"i felt sick." i mumbled as i walked past him.

"why are you doing this?" michael spoke as he grabbed my wrist gently.

"i'm doing this so i can be pretty. let go!" i yelled causing luke, ashton, and calum to run over to where we were.

"what am i not understanding here? you're beautiful sav. is this colton?" luke spoke firmly.

"no! it's me. i want to lose weight and i don't understand what the fucking problem is!" i yelled angrily.

"the problem is that you don't need to lose any weight. simple as that. i don't want to do what mom and dad had to do to get you better, but i will if i have too." luke spoke slowly.

"you wouldn't dare." i spoke as my eyes glazed over with tears.

"until you decide you can willingly eat on your own, you're going to have meals with us and if you don't eat, i will force you to eat. after you eat, you will spend 30 minutes down here at the table before you can leave, understood?" luke spoke firmly.

"fuck you." i muttered as i walked upstairs with my head down.

i hated living here.

———
i got up the next morning and saw no one home.

they must've all left for work.

i walked downstairs and saw a plate of food with a note written on top.

i'm sorry for how harsh i was. i shouldn't have been. please eat sav. we all left for work and will be back in a couple hours.

- luke aka your brother

i slowly smiled and placed the note in my back pocket before lifting the paper towel off the plate and seeing eggs and toast.

i was about to take my first bite when i got a text from colton.

colton: hi baby. i cant wait to see you.

me: facetime?

colton: no, see you see you.

me: i told you babe, i don't want to do stuff like that. it makes me uncomfortable.

colton: you must really hate me.

me: i dont baby.. i just don't want to send. i don't feel comfortable sending.

colton: you hate me. bye.

i felt tears enter my eyes as i placed my phone down.

why was this so hard?

luke's pov

i walked out of my patients room after explaining that she was going into heart failure.

that's the hard part of my job, explaining that sometimes all we can do is wait and see if a transplant becomes available.

i was walking too my office when i ran into a shorter woman who began falling towards the ground.

i quickly reached out my hand and caught her by the wrist.

"shit i'm so sorry." i mumbled as i pulled her to her feet.

i looked up and swear my breath was taken away.

she had long brown hair and dark brown eyes. she was beautiful.

"hi! don't worry about it. i wasn't looking where i was going either." the woman smiled brightly.

"i'm dr. luke hemmings." i spoke unconsciously.

"well, hello there luke, i'm sierra deaton." sierra smiled brightly.

"can i take you out for dinner?" i blurred out suddenly before quickly covering my mouth.

"how about i give you my number first." sierra chuckled as she handed me her business card before walking away.

i quickly typed her number into my phone and sent her a text.

she really was the most beautiful woman i've ever seen.

savannah's pov

i laid on the couch motionless before the boys finally arrived home.

"luke met a girl!" michael shouted as he ran inside.

"who!" i smiled as i jumped up from the couch.

"her name is sierra deaton." luke spoke proudly.

"wait- physical therapist sierra deaton?" i asked.

"yeah? do you know her?" luke asked.

"yeah, she sat with me after i kicked calum in the no no box." i spoke with a tiny smile. "i approve, she's gorgeous."

"can we back up to kicking calum in the balls?"