2.

"baby, he's clearly not perfect." mom pleaded as she pointed towards my hand.

i saw luke look over and i quickly hid it behind my back.

"it was an accident. i did it myself. i fell." i spoke firmly.

"sure you did. just like how you got those bruises last week, or how you had a limp 3 weeks ago that didn't go away for 2 fucking weeks." mom spoke angrily.

"calm down. sav let's go talk." luke spoke as he motioned for me to follow him out of the room.

i followed him upstairs and into my bedroom where he shut the door.

"what's mom talking about? are you in an abusive relationship?" luke spoke bluntly.

"no, of course not! colton loves me. i'be just gotten really clumsy." i spoke softly.

"lies, you're not keeping eye contact and you're playing with your hands. why baby? why stay with someone who is abusive?" luke spoke with a look of disappointment in his eyes.

"he's not abusive luke. you don't even know him." i spoke as i stared him dead in the eyes.

"you're right. i don't. i want to meet him before i leave." luke spoke as he moved closer and held out his hand.

"what?" i asked.

"i want to look at your hand." luke spoke with a 'duh' expression.

"no. i'm fine." i spoke as i crossed my arm.

"stop being difficult." luke replied as he grabbed my arm and held it straight in front of me.

"let go! don't touch me." i spoke angrily as i struggled to move my hand from his grip.

luke reluctantly let go.

"i'll give you three options. either i do this, calum does this, or michael." he spoke in a low voice.

"none of the above. why can't ashton?" i asked.

"ashton's a shrink. i doubt he remembers how to give stitches if you need any." luke spoke with an eye roll.

"fine, i choose calum." i spoke with annoyance evident in my tone.

"fair enough." luke replied as he walked out of the room.

i picked calum because he is the least likely to ask me any questions.

a couple minutes after luke left, calum came walking in.

"let's take a look." he spoke as he held his hand out.

i nodded and handed him my hand.

he gently took the gauze off causing me to wince softly.

"sorry." i muttered.

"don't apologize. you did a good job cleaning this. you won't need stitches. just make sure to keep it clean and change the bandage at least once a day at first." calum spoke as he placed my hand down.

"thank you." i replied as i went into the restroom to rewrap my hand.

i looked over and saw calum come over to the bathroom.

"luke told me what happened." calum spoke slowly.

"please don't. i picked you because i knew you wouldn't ask any questions." i sighed as i began to wrap my hand.

"wow, i'm so hurt." calum spoke with an eye roll causing me to smile softly.

"but in all seriousness, do i need to go beat someone up for hurting you?" calum asked.

"of course not. i'm just clumsy. colton loves me." i spoke as i finished wrapping my hand.

"that feels almost forced. it seems like you're forcing yourself to believe that colton loves you." calum pointed out.

i felt my phone buzz and looked down and saw colton texted.

colton: babe i need you.

"well i'm not. thank you for your help." i spoke as i walked past him and down the stairs.

i saw mom sitting on the couch with ashton.

"i'm heading over to colton's." i spoke softly.

"no, you're not. baby, your brother and his friends just got here." mom spoke softly.

"he said he needs to see me." i spoke firmly.

"he can wait savannah. colton can wait." mom spoke back just as firmly.

i saw ashton state between the two of us.

"what's going on?" he spoke slowly.

"colton's bad for her, but she just won't admit it." mom spoke.

"that is such a fucking lie. i told you, i'm clumsy. colton loves me. he would never hurt me." i spoke as i slipped my shoes on and started towards the door.

"no, i said you cannot go right now!" mom yelled as she stood up.

"i'm going to go whether or not you are okay with it." i laughed as i walked out the door.

i looked behind me and saw mom getting her shoes on and walking out the door with me.

"if you're going to go see him. i'm going with you." mom spoke firmly.

"no you're not." i spoke back just as firmly.

i looked past mom's shoulder and saw the boys and dad standing by the door.

"melanie, come inside." dad spoke as he motioned to mom.

"no! she's killing herself! you know what he does." mom yelled as tears came into her eyes.

"i do, that's why luke's going." dad spoke as he looked over at luke.

"no! i don't want him to." i spoke angrily.

"too bad. either luke goes, or no one goes." dad spoke firmly.

i stared at all of them in front of me and sighed, "fine, luke can come."

mom nodded and slowly walked back in with dad and i began to walk.

then i noticed that all of the boys were following behind me.

"i thought they said luke would just come." i spoke with a slight hint of annoyance.

"i come, they come. plus, we might need to kick some ass."