5.

"i'm not going to fucking pick up my life just because you want me too." i spoke with a glare.

"it's not because i want you to savannah, it's because you need to for yourself. how can you not see he's hurting you? how can you keep defending him?" luke stressed as he sat down beside me.

"he's not hurting me mate! i have to defend him because you're a fucking psychopath!" i yelled.

"if me caring is being a psychopath then hell yes i'm a psychopath." luke replied.

"there's no use arguing with you. no matter what i do i'm still going with you right?" i sighed.

"yes. it's not the end of the world baby." mom added as she walked closer to luke.

then it hit me.

"where's colton?" i asked, anxiety dripping off my voice.

"he's back home. see how nervous you get by just saying his name? that's not normal. no one should make you that nervous." ashton spoke calmly.

"he doesn't make me nervous! i love him and he loves me." i replied.

i looked up and saw everyone looking at me with sympathy.

"get out. everyone get out!" i yelled as i pointed at the door.

surprisingly everyone left, but luke.

"i'm not leaving." luke spoke firmly.

"i swear to- "i'm not leaving." luke spoke slower.

"come on mate, let's take walk. give her a second to breath." michael spoke as he dragged luke out of the room.

i slowly reached over and grabbed my phone and called colton.

"baby? i'm so sorry." colton whispered.

"it wasn't your fault. it's okay. they are moving me to the states." i mumbled into my phone.

"what? why? you're mine. i need you. i'll die without you." colton spoke quickly.

"don't say that babe." i whispered.

"i will kill myself if you leave me." colton spoke lowly.

"i don't have a choice." i replied.

"if you're being honest, promise me you will keep in contact with me and if you don't i swear i will kill my self and it will be on you." colton spoke.

"i-i understand. i don't want you to kill yourself." i stuttered.

"i know baby. when do you leave?" he asked.

"in the next couple days." i spoke as i leaned back into the pillow.

"come visit once more before you go." colton spoke
firmly.

"i will baby. i love you." i replied with a smile.

"i love you too." colton replied as he hung up.

we were the perfect couple.

a couple minutes later, mom came walking back in.

"hey honey." mom replied as she sat beside me.

"hi." i replied dryly.

"look, i know this isn't ideal. we just want what's best for you and it's more than clear that colton is not what's best. he hurts you baby. you're losing that light you had in your eyes." mom spoke as she gently grabbed my hand.

i couldn't help but feel guilty.

my mom was technically telling me she was losing me.

"you're not losing me." i spoke softly.

"but it feels like i am. every time you come back from that man's house i see your posture change and your confidence hitting the ground. you're beautiful baby and deserve so much better than someone who is giving you less than the bare minimum." mom replied.

i nodded slowly.

"do you think staying with luke is going to be good for me?" i asked.

"i do, that's why i'm sending you to go with him. he only wants what's best for you, even if he doesn't show it the right way." mom chuckled.

"you can say that again." i spoke with a tiny smile.

after the conversation, i was discharged and we drove home in complete silence.

"when are we leaving?" i asked luke.

"in two days, and before you ask, no you cannot go say goodbye to colton. i'm sure a nice phone call will be sufficient enough." luke replied as he kept his eyes down at his phone.

"fuck you." i muttered as i walked upstairs.

"yeah yeah, whatever." luke replied as he kept his eyes glued to his phone.

what a weirdo.

i slowly dragged down my suitcase from my closet and began to pack the essentials.

after packing, i walked downstairs and saw luke and michael playing a video game.

"you're seriously such dorks." i replied with an eye roll.

"not you calling me a dork when i can beat you in this." luke laughed.

"how much money are you going to pay me if you lose?" i asked.

"20 bucks?" luke smirked.

"deal." i smiled.

little did he know, when he left, i became a pro at video games. it's all about the small tricks that no one else knows about.

after the third round of defeat, luke and michael sat there with their jaws on the ground.

"how the fuck did you get so good at this?" luke spoke in shock.

"practice." i replied. "now, pay up."

i stuck my hand out to receive money and luke grudgingly gave it to me.

"thanks mate." i replied as i hopped up.

i then held out my hand to michael.

"what? i never made a deal like that." michael pointed out.

"i didn't beat your ass for free." i replied as i waved my hand in front of his.

"whatever." michael grumbled as he dropped 20 on my hand.

"thanks gentlemen. have an amazing night." i replied as i walked upstairs.

maybe living with four men who act like children won't be so bad.