4.

i walked downstairs and saw that everyone was out of the house.

how could they all leave me without telling me where they were going?

maybe i could go apologize to colton now.

i quickly slipped my shoes on and began to walk over to colton's house.

as i was getting closer to colton's house, i heard music booming.

he was having a party?

i walked quicker and saw lights flashing in his house.

i slowly walked up to the door and opened it on my own and what i saw in front of me stopped me in my tracks.

i saw colton in the chair with another girl all over him.

"you've got to be fucking with me." i spoke as i walked up to him.

"o-oh, hey baby. this isn't what it looks like." colton replied as he pushed the girl off of him.

"bullshit." i muttered as i grabbed the closest drink and threw it at him.

"how the fuck could you!" i yelled.

"you're going to regret that." colton spoke lowly.

"everyone out of this house!" he yelled.

surprisingly, people started to leave the house.

eventually it was just us two staring at each other.

"you know i love you baby." colton spoke slowly.

"t-then why would you touch her like that?" i whispered.

"she doesn't mean anything. she threw herself onto me babe." colton spoke with a hint of disgust in his voice.

"i-i don't know. i t-think i'm going to go." i mumbled.

colton firmly grabbed my wrist.

"no! you're not. please baby, i didn't mean to." colton spoke quickly.

"ow! let go! that hurts!" i yelled as i struggled to pull my arm away.

"stop struggling!" colton yelled as he pushed me down.

i felt my head hit the side of the couch before everything went black.

luke's pov

we went out to dinner with mom and dad.

we were going to tell scarlet about it, but she was asleep when we went to check.

we were driving back when mom got a phone call.

"hello?" mom spoke.

after a couple moments, i heard her gasp, "what! tell me the hospital name again! we're coming!"

"what's going on?" dad spoke.

"s-savannah is in the hospital! colton brought her in." mom spoke as tears entered her eyes.

that's all it took for dad to step on it.

we quickly arrived at the hospital and the boys and i jumped out to go and find scarlet.

i ran to the front desk.

"savannah hemmings. where is savannah hemmings?" i spoke in a rushed voice.

"she's still in the emergency room. we are s- "i'm a pediatrician from the states, please let me help." calum spoke firmly.

"i- "we're all doctors, please she's my sister." i spoke.

the nurse reluctantly nodded and brought us back to see my baby sister in the bed and colton.

calum immediately got to work and started to take care of scarlet.

"what the fuck happened!" i spoke angrily as i approached colton.

"n-nothing man. back the hell up!" colton yelled as he pushed me back.

"hey hey! break it up, come with me." ashton motioned to colton as they left the room.

i looked back at scarlet and felt pure anger boil into my body.

"i need to get a scan. i just need to make sure that she has no concussion or brain bleed." calum spoke as he and a nurse pushed her bed to the scan room.

i was about to follow when michael grabbed my arm.

"calm down and think. we don't know the story. let's go back to your parents and then go talk to her when she wakes up." michael spoke slowly.

i nodded and headed back to the waiting room.

i saw ashton sitting there with my parents.

"where'd that little fucker go?" i asked.

"sent him home. he said he didn't do anything, but we need savannah's story before we can legally do anything." ashton spoke slowly.

———
a couple hours later, calum came walking back.

"okay, so she has a tiny concussion, but she's awake right now." calum spoke as he motioned for us to follow him.

please tell the truth.

savannah's pov

i laid there in silence as i remembered what had happened.

he hurt me. again.

should i really defend him?

"baby? are you okay?" mom spoke as she rushed in and sat by my side.

"you just had to bring the whole party." i muttered as i rolled my eyes.

"how did this happen scarlet?" luke asked firmly.

"i fell." i lied.

"lies. don't lie. it was colton wasn't it." luke spoke angrily.

"n-no." i stuttered.

"you need to leave him babe." dad spoke firmly.

"i-i don't want to. he loves me." i spoke softly.

"good thing you're coming to california with us." luke spoke suddenly.

wait what?