17.

"i-i didn't know." i whispered as my hands started to tremble.

"hey, hey, calm down. tell me where you got this?" calum spoke calmly.

"colton." i mumbled.

"shit. how did you get this past customs? did you take any? how long have you been using this?" calum spit out quickly at me.

"stop! too many questions. i didn't know. i'm so sorry." i spoke quickly as tears formed into my eyes.

calum sat there silently before speaking up, "you know i'm going to have to tell luke about this."

"no! i wont take it again! i didn't know i swear!" i sobbed as i tried to grab the pill out of his hand.

calum quickly put the pill in his back pocket.

"give it back! let me throw it away please." i sobbed as i tried to reach around him to grab it.

calum grabbed my arms and bent down to my level.

"hey, look at me, you're not going to get in trouble. i know you didn't know." calum spoke firmly as he tried to keep me calm.

then suddenly i felt the pill starting to fall into affect.

i felt dizzy and almost euphoric.

"hey, keep your eyes on me. does this always happen? do you fall asleep?" calum asked as he stared at me.

i nodded slowly as the world around me started to spin.

"fuck, this can't just be oxy then. i think it's rohypnol. we're going to the hospital." calum spoke as he picked me up.

"what's that?" i slurred as i hung my head.

"it's a date rape drug babe. please tell me you weren't around colton when you took this." calum begged as he ran down the stairs.

"of course i was, he is my boyfriend." i mumbled before the world went black.

luke's pov

i snapped my gloves off and took my mask down as i exited the OR.

i just helped perform a heart transplant for one of my favorite patients.

suddenly, my eyes caught glimpse of sierra.

she was so beautiful.

"hey!" i shouted awkwardly as i ran up to greet her.

sierra and i have been talking since i got her number.

"hey luke." she smiled.

"so i have a question." i spoke slowly.

"of course! i don't think i'll be able to hel- "do you want to go out to dinner with me?" i blurted out with a cringy smile.

"oh. that is not what i thought you were going to ask. of course! i would love too!" sierra spoke with a huge smile.

i nodded quickly, "i'll send you the details."

"bye luke." sierra smiled warmly as she walked off.

i was the happiest man on earth.

i walked down to the ER when i caught glimpse of calum.

i thought today was his day off?

"hey mate, what are you doing here?" i asked quickly.

"your sister is in some deep shit. colton's been giving her a date rape drug. rohypnol. she needs a pelvic exam as soon as possible." calum spoke firmly.

i felt my heart stop beating and sudden anger overtake my body.

"if i find out he fucking raped her i am going to kill him. i'm not even joking." i stated as my hands balled up in fists.

"don't worry. we have your back." calum replied firmly.

savannah's pov

i woke up to a hospital room and no one around.

i noticed the IV in my arm and slowly slipped it out before attempting to stand up.

i felt my legs give out and i went crashing down on the floor.

i felt sick.

"woah sweet girl, hold up." i heard ashton say as he lifted me up.

"what happened?" i whispered.

"you don't remember?" ashton spoke slowly.

"no? why am i here. last thing i remember was feeling sick this morning." i mumbled.

i could tell by the shocked look on ashton's face that something serious was going on.