11.

"you're asking to get kicked again." i spat out as i stood by the door.

"i actually won't be. i paged your brother and ashton to come help out." calum spoke.

i felt my face pale and immediately began pacing.

"don't do that. sit down please." calum spoke as he motioned for me to sit on the bed.

"promise you won't do anything without telling me first." i whispered.

"i promise sav." calum replied as he sat in front of me.

i could tell a tiny part of him felt bad.

a couple moments later, ashton and luke entered the room.

"if you guys touch me i'll do what i did to calum." i warned as i raised my legs on the bed.

"she kicked you?" luke spoke trying not to laugh.

"i didn't just kick him. i kicked him where the sun doesn't shine." i grinned.

that's all it took for ashton and luke to bust out laughing.

"you wouldn't be laughing if you knew how bad it hurt." calum spoke with an eye roll as he left the room.

"i don't want why vaccines." i spoke with tears in my eyes.

"woah? why the sudden change in mood. it's a tiny pinch baby." luke spoke as he went by my side.

"i'm scared." i stated simply.

"there's nothing to be scared of. you know cal would never hurt you." ashton added.

eventually, calum came back into the room with two needles and i immediately jumped off the bed.

"nope. absolutely not." i laughed nervously as i began to pace the room.

"hey hey, remember. it's a tiny pinch sav. it won't hurt." luke said as he grabbed my shaking arms lightly.

i nodded slowly as i walked up to the bed and sat down.

i slowly rolled up my sleeve and felt a cold wipe on my arm.

i immediately flinched and tensed up.

"don't tense. it will hurt more." calum replied.

"just a tiny pinch." i whispered as i began to pinch my arm hard.

"did you do it?" i spoke softly.

"yeah, i did both of them. you're done." calum laughed as he placed a bandage over both the areas.

i nodded and quickly hopped off the table.

"hey ash, could you take sav with you? i need to have a word with luke." calum spoke slowly.

i wonder what that was about?

luke's pov

"what's up?" i asked slowly.

"she's underweight. she's 5'5 and weighs 105 lbs. her bmi is 17.5" calum replied.

"what? how is that possible? she told me she was doing better." i spoke quickly.

"i don't think so. she's underweight. she needs to gain at least 10 pounds to be in the clear. as of right now, i would consider her borderline anorexic." calum spoke softly.

i nodded.

"she's eating dinner tonight." i added.

"i don't think it's that simple." calum spoke.

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"well, she was fine when she was in australia. she seemed perfectly healthy. i have a feeling this weight loss is from a certain somebody that we both don't like." calum replied.

fucking colton.

"what is this kids problem?" i spat out.

"i don't know, but we can't let it affect sav." calum
replied.

that we could both agree on.

savannah's pov

we were finally headed home.

i was exhausted.

as soon as we got home, i went upstairs to my room.

i checked my phone and saw nothing from colton. how odd.

i walked into the bathroom and took a mirror selfie and sent it to him.

me: did i lose enough?

he responded almost immediately.

colton: almost there baby! when you hit that beautiful 1 0 0. i would love it if you could put on a show.

me: you know i'm not comfortable with that.

colton: you will be. plus, you love me.

i sighed and placed my phone down.

i did love him.

i headed downstairs with my hands in my pockets and saw the boys sitting there with a plate of food ready for me.

"oh. i'm not hungry. thank you though." i spoke.

"sit please. you need to eat. cal told me your underweight. i thought you were doing better."luke spoke with disappointment.

"i'm fine. i told you i'm not hungry." i replied.

"that's not an option. i need you to eat at least a quarter of the meal." luke spoke firmly.

"no." i replied.

"sit down." luke spoke as he pointed towards the chair.

i reluctantly sat down.

"please eat." michael spoke slowly.

"no. i'm not hungry." i replied.

"then it's going to be a long night for you and i." luke replied as he continued eating his dinner.

"so be it."