Chapter: 66

Adei Apracentigala...
Pona chap la Aru manasula tha da nenacha athukula yen da adutha chap laye etho nadaka poguthu nu enake beethiya kelaparinga...

Honeymoon ku intha Arjun payan evalo kanavu vechurukan, athula poi na kalu potana avan ena karumbu machine kula sorugida matana ley kolagara kudumbamey...pasame ila la en mela🤧...

Irukatum irukatum...Ena asantha nerathula Arjun ta korthu vida try panathu pathathunu, votes comments matum kami agatum adi pichu kothu parotta potadre😏😏😏 yarukita😼

************************************
Recap: Richu and Edu chutties Vs her grown up kiddo of love in the art streets..

On the way back from Montmartre Arjun could feel Aru slowly snuggling into his arms as she kept looking at the things outside quietly...
With a smile, Arjun kissed her hair symptomising her sleepy cuddles, as his lil one can't be quite in any other possible ways...

& He can't be wrong when it comes to her!

Even before they reached their resident hotel Aru feel asleep...Placing her head carefully on the seat, Arjun got down from the car and when he tried to carry her out, Aru woke up slightly...

She rubbed her eyes and nose murmering...

Aru: Thooko thooko vathu ammu...thookiko...un kita thun.gi.kuve...(sleepy blabbers)

Arjun chuckled hearing her rantings and carried Aru in bridal style...Leaning on his chest, she again fell asleep holding his hoodie... Arjun entered the private elevator that got ajar into their suite...

Arjun made her lie on the cot and quenched his thirst from the water jug on the night stand...Meanwhile his mobile pinged up with notification and he got engrossed in checking the messages without knowing the consequences...

Suddenly something stricked him and when he turned back, Arjun clicked his tongue on seeing Aru lying in the opposite direction towards the south side of the cot with half opened eyes and pout looking at him like an angry lil lioness...

My readers be like: Manda mela iruntha kondaya maranthutiyee da...

Aju: Sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma...

Aru: poda...radio pettiya...markoni mandaya...

Aju: Etheyyy...

Arjun quickly came to her and sat on the cot...Aru smacked him enough on his chest, bit his biceps and scratched him all over with her nails making him scream louder...

Aju: Ahhhhh ahhhh Ratchasi...aioooo valikuthu d...eriuthu...ahhhhhh krathagi, loosi vidri...

She scratched blindly all over him and only when she was tired again, on glaring him, Aru lied on his lap and hugged his waist...Lifting his tee up she hid her face into it...

Aru: Do po...pesatha Enkuda...ne vena po...po..po...

Said she snuggled into his tee covering her face fully and started sleeping again freezing him in schok....

Aju mv: Epudraa...
Ipdi ena kilichu thonga vitutu onume nadakatha mari enayae kati pudichutu thoongara...po po ntu iluthu iluthu pudichu thoongara orey loosu en pondati tha...

He could feel her slight snoring in moments that made him shook his head smiling, on realising all this were his chubby cheek's sleepy attrocities...

Aju: una vechutu na ena d panatum... kurumbukara poonakutty...

Arjun pecked her hair and removed her shoes gently...He collected her messy hairs, strand by strand slowly and clipped it to a messy konal manal bun as far as he knows...