Chapter:38

Fammmmmmmmm

Fammmmmmmmm......we have crossed 100K+ reads for our Mr and Mrs Arjun.....this is so so so huge fam.... thankyou so so so much.....for an author who just thought of reaching 10 good chaps is now at 49th chap and soulful 100k reads....thank you fam...love you more and more...💜💜💜💜💜

Again this

Again this.....so so so infinitly huge....#1 in romancefanfiction among 28.1k stories....fam what are u even doing to me.... literally u make me overwhelm with happiest tears of my life....

and Romance fanfiction la nu pakarapo tha konjom shy Vera aguthu fam....romance la R kuda theriyatha al na....ena poi....ponga fam...I'm blushing hard....love you ponga ponga (with crimson red cheeks) 💜

********************************

Recap: A leechy romance...that turned out be more love...

Now time for Arjun's devil spirits...

Let's Start!!!

Arjun reached his secret cell and entered the like a terminal velocity....his face was emblem of all the worstness and he is not our Mr Arjun but a cacodemon....

Seeing Arjun's face even Guarav's face changed as he has not seen Arjun this horror till date...

Arjun has never hurted or punished anyone brutally for his personal vengeance....ppl who had seen worst side of him till now are those who had even lil thoughts of harming Chandru and CM groups....if Arjun senses even a nano spark of something that will turn out wrong to Chandru....Arjun is not Arjun anymore....

Today it is like a dual update of the same story....infact a double damaka.... Varun dared hurting both his girl and his Godfather.... now Arjun's dealing - beyond inhuman....

When Arjun entered he saw Varun's hands tied tight together in a highly corroded rust-covered iron chain connected to the roof and he was made to kneel down with his ankles tied in the pillar behind....

His knees and hands that was shot by Arjun on the other day was not nursed but just the bullets were removed and waste cloths were tied above and varun was given heparin injection to control the bleeding...