Chapter: 17

Recap: Aru informs Aju, the reason for Shyam hiding his love and both Aju and Aru shared their first intimate moments....

Let's Start!!!

After their sizzling moments Aju along with Shyam attended his meeting with PM. Aru and Chandu went back the medical camp and suddenly Aru received an emergency call and left to the hospital leaving a note for her Aju...

Back from the meeting Aju entered his cabin expecting Aru....when she wasn't there his heart had a strike of disappointment...he went near his chair and his face instantly got its colour back when he saw her note...

Note:

Don't miss me Aju....

I left my mystique around u...feel it...and I'm  hugging u every second...

                                  ~Ur Aru ma💜

Reading the note his lips curved to a smile but he was thinking what she was actually trying to convey....he read the note again and kissed it and placed it in his shirt pocket near his heart under his blazers....

That's when he felt her Lavender fragrance twirling all around his shirt....that exotic fragrance made him feel that she is around him and hugging him more tightly....

He now understood what her quote meant and blushed caressing his shirt thinking how deep and crazy his girl is driving him effortlessly every second.... nevermind her presence or absence....

Soon the long hectic day marched to an end and in the evening Aru and Aju planned to speak with Chandru about Shyam and Chandu....

But both Aju and Chandru were busy with back to back virtual meetings....Aju did not even come down for his dinner and Aru waited so long for him...

Finally she took his dinner and went to his room....when she entered she saw him sitting with the laptop and airpods and seeing her he gestured in his eyes to sit on the couch...

He was keenly listening to the presentations while she was intensely admiring him without closing her eyelashes even for a second and curling her hair with her forefinger..

His sharp eyes, his keen eyeballs, pointed nose, the light from the laptop screen reflecting in his face making it more attractive, the way he trace his eyebrows with his pen observing the presentation made her get bottomless in admiration....

Few moments later when he moved his eyeballs from the screen to see her, he saw her looking at him with dreamy emotions deep into his eyes....his heart skipped a beat and he dropped his pen down when she winked at him....

Aju mv: Ivan en inaiku ena ipdi pakara....Aioooo antha kannu.....

He gulped hard and quickly looked back to his monitor screen and was struggling to control his blush infront of the investors on the video call and that made her chucckle....

After few moments he again slowly looked at her and she started giving him air kisses and that made his eyes wide....

Aju mv: Aiooo inaiku ena pada padutharalae....ivanuga Vera meetinga mudichu tholaya matiranugalae....

He again quick turned to his laptop and was finding it hard to concentrate on the meeting....

It was more than an hour and still he was just stealing glances of her but did not end the meeting...

Aru mv: Evalo nerama wait panre....unaku un meeting tha mukiyama pochu la aju....ena kandukavae ila la....poda....Porukii...na pore...

She got up and started moving....