Chapter 50: Part-3 Contd...

Fammmmmm.....it's a massive 205 K+ reads and 25k+ votes for our Mr and Mrs Arjun 💜 U gave my next happiest happiest tears.... wordless happiness fam...avalo santhosham enaku...truely blessed to be here for all of u...I love you so so much 💜...keep me with u...hold me with u...love me more fam... I'll Love you more and more💜

Happiness celebrate panla na epdi...here u go with a surprise chap.... njoyyyyy ❤️

*****************

Recap: Tilak is trapped...The romantic pooja...The brothers and sisters plan for a surprise by sending Arjun and Aru to the botique...

Fam it takes a lot of time to select each and every thing for the wedding...neraya thedre...neraya efforts podre... ungalukaga matum tha...ur comments r my only compliment😊...

Let's Continue!!!

Guarav accompanied Arjun and Aru to Anusha's botique while other's retired back with Shyam to Arjun's residence to check for the preperations...

Anusha tried her maximum to hold them till 3:30 in the midnoon and when they came out from the botique, before Arjun moves to the car Guarav snatched the key from him and took the driving position making Arjun frown feeling something is happening behind him...Still he let it go and sat with Aru at the backseat as she called him near her to sleep in his shoulders...

Gaurav drove the car in a different route but he still kept dumb without asking anything ruffling Aru's hair who was snuggling into his chest in deep slumber...

Gaurav stopped the car at Arjun's resort and opened the backdoor...

Arjun: ena da...why here...

Gau: ne enta elam solitu tha seiriya...get down...

Aju: r u blind idiot... she's sleeping...

Gau: then lift her in ur arms and come in...ela solanuma da...

Aju: what r u guyz planning...ena venum ungaluku....

Gau: dei...I can't repeat things...ur suite is ready...now get down leave my sister there and come with me...Vera ethum kekatha... Chandu and Riya will look after Aru...

Before Arjun defends...

Gua: if u r not ready...then better get lost I can lift my sister...

Aju mv: dei military...rombo panra...Enakum neram varum... vechukaran da unaku....

Aju: not needed...I can take care of her...(posa posa tone)

Gau mv: dei na ava annan da...etho pulla pudikaravan mari deal panra...mavane...ithukelam vechukaran da unaku...

Arjun lifted Aru in his arms and left her in his suite covering her with the duvet...He went with Gaurav half-hearted as he knows what will happen...& ofcourse Aru woke up in few moments making Chandu chucckle and Riya blinked her eyes several times for confirmation...

Chandu: Na solala...2-3 mins kuda thanga matanu...

Riya: atha paren...na la idiye vilunthalum iluthu pothitu thoonguve...iva ena d ipdi iruka...

Aru: Aju enga...(sleepy tone)

Riya: Kolupa paru...en d rendu per kuthu kalu mari nikarom aju enga nu kekara...

Aru: Aju venum...enga avan...(rubbing her eyes)

Chandu: emma...avan varuvan...ne va vanthu ready agu...

Aru: ethuku...

Riya: u will know...get up...

Aru kept pestering them 1001 questions in which more than half was "Aju enga? & Epo varuvan"... they had a tough time with her and thank god the stylist arrived soon and got Aru ready....