Chapter: 20

Recap: Aru made a romantic move to make her Aju feel special.

Let's Start!!

Soon in the afternoon Chandru's residence was getting ready not for a big day but defenitely the most special day for Shyam and Chandu....

It was just a formal family gathering for the marraige proceedings....but Aju and Aru wanted it to be a surprise for their dear ones so they took lil efforts to make their spl day even more spl....

It was almost 4 in the evening....both Aju and Aru had a tough time to bring Shyam and Chandu early to home and get them ready as both kept asking them 1001 questions every now and then....

Shyam's mother, his brother and his grandparents reached Chandru's residence by 6pm....both Chandru and Suha welcomed them from the enterance and took them inside...

After exchanging the heartfelt pleasings and refreshments both Suha and Chandru took Shyam's family to the garden where the arrangements were done....

Shyam's family was astonished to see the arrangements made just for a formal gathering....but Suha told them that it was Aju and Aru's surprise for their friends...

It was 6:30, and Aru and Aju took Shyam and Chandu separately in two different ways of reaching the garden...the families were already settled and were in deep dicussions...

Aru and Aju took their friends at the same time to the middle of the garden where and everyone could see them...

That's when Shyam and Chandu spotted each other....Shyam was awe-struck to see his girl looking angelic in a beautiful saree and he cannot take his eyes from her....

Arjun was equally schoked to see his girl in saree too.....she looked surreal in the saree...and adding to it being transparent one....it was just slaying his heart and heartbeat...

it was just slaying his heart and heartbeat

         (Aru's outfit and make over)

Shyam and Chandu catched up with an eyelock with a blushy smile without knowing that their parents are watching them...

Both Aju and Aru cleared their throats to bring them back to earth and they turned to the garden blushing....their eyes became wide and they were stunned to see the decorations....

The entire garden was decorated with blissful orchids and colorful tulips....the garden was fully illuminated and was just glowing with grand white and golden luminance....

Every light in the garden carried silver strings holding the cute and spl clicks of Shyam and Chandhu together....

The entire ambiance was glittering with their beautiful and cherished memories...

Without their knowledge both Shyam and Chandhu started moving into the garden slowly....they had happy tears welled up in their eyes seeing and recollecting their beautiful moments of love....