Chapter: 49

Wishing you a happy happy happiest Diwali fam....

Recap: Shyam and Chandu's reception...Chandru appa wishes Arjun to do the marraige Rituals for Chandhini....

Let's continue!!!

Priest: Ivar Yaru...

Chandru appa removed the holy thread that was given to him in the Ancestral temple after special pooja that only he should wear...but he tied it in Arjun's hand and wrapped his arms around Arjun's shoulders telling...

C Appa: en pulla...(powerful fatherly tone)

Arjun's eyes welledup and everyone was just freezed...

Suha: Chandru....ena solringa...(core Schok tone)

Before Chandru appa pours out Arjun gripped his hand strong in the way of stopping him as they r yet to get unlocked from mysteries around them...Appa gulped hard completely broken with his action and Arjun gave him a sad smile as always...

Suha: Chandru Ungala tha kekaren...solunga...

C Appa: (letting out a frustrated breathe) Yen suha Arjun en pulla thana...unaku theriyatha ithu...puthusa kekara...

Suha: Chandru...Arjun nenga thooki valatha payan...athukaga avan epdi itha panuvan...nalaiku en pulla en thangachi ku na panavendiyatha epdi inoruthar pana mudiyum nu keka matana...avan urima inoruthar senja avan mariyatha ena agarathu Chandru...y don't u mind all these...this is not at all fair...

Arjun was controlling his tears...his heart was sure that there is a strong relationship knot with Chandru appa, if what he thinks is true then Chandu will be is his step blood sister...but his poor fate made him stand dumb now...

on the other hand atleast Arjun still thinks to wait for the truth to get revealed but Appa has forgot him as Arjun bcoz he started to live with his Aryan...

Suha turned to Arjun...

Suha: Arjun pls ena thappa nenaikatha...intha rituals rombo important Chandhini life ku...ithelam velatu ila...Gowtham ku Bathil ne seyarathu...
(taking a breathe) vena Arjun... It's better not do this rituals...avarta konjo solu pls...

Arjun closed his eyes feeling himself wasted again and again...gulping his tears he turned to Appa who felt dying in the second when he saw Arjun's welleup eyes that was more red in pain...

Arjun: avanga solrathu thana crt...na poi epdi ithelam...(broken tone)

Before he completes...

C Appa: ena ipdi kolatha da...amaithiya iru...pls...(crushed tone)

Not able to face Appa's moist eyes and torn tone Arjun turned to the other side and saw Aru...

Her tears already reached her cheeks that shattered him more...but with her eyes she gestured not to let his tears down and to be strong & he gestured in his eyes to wipe her tears...it was their eyes of boundless love that could keep them for each other now...

Meanwhile Appa saw Suha ma telling...

C Appa: kuda porantha va kalyanuthuku kuda vara time ila nu cool la solra un pulla ithelam pananuma...ila enna ukanthu Vedika parunga nu solitu avan thangachi ku onu onum pathu pathu seiyara en pulla itha pannuma...sollu...

Suha: Chandru na solrathu...

C Appa: urima lam verum perumaiku kedaiyathu Suha...manasula irunthu seyanum...manasara seyanum...