Chapter:50 Part-3

Recap: Arjun and Gaurav trap Tilak...An unknown warns Rudran to be safe...

Let's Continue!!!!

The Pooja❤️

Next Morning close to 7 the love birds inside their love nest woke up when happy birds & butterflies chirped around their garden and as the new dawn flared it's shine on their cutest sleepy faces...

After snoozing into each other covering the duvet above their head for sometime they woke up soon and Arjun refreshed himself and went to meet Guarav but Shyam informed that he has already left to their secret place and they smiled looking at each other guessing the worst condition of someone there...

Aru was chit chatting with her besties for sometime and the girls then started getting ready for Ancestral temple for Nathiya Ma's bday pooja at the afternoon...

After two hours Arjun was back to the room from the gym with tracks and vest, with a towel wiping his torso that gained masses and his biceps that bulged stronger with veins popping out dangerously and dripping high with sweat droplets...

The second he entered their room his already super active harmones after a vigorous workout now flew him to a different world on inhaling the fresh fragrance of Lavander inside the closet and adding fuel to the fire madam was humming the evergreen romantic song of all time...

Arjun opened the closet slowly and found Aru choosing her saree from the cupboard with a towel drapping just the treasures of her wet physique singing her favourite lines...

Dhinam nee kulithadhum ennai thedi...
En selai nuniyaal undhan
Thalai thudaipaayae adhu kavidhai...

He scanned her top to toe with a romantic smirk....

Thirudan pol padhungiyae dhideer endru....
Pinnaalirundhu ennai nee anaippaayae adhu kavidhai....

Arjun locked the closet gently and took slow steps near her biting his lips blushing hard...

Engaeyum poagaamal dhinam veettilaeyae nee vendum....
Sila sama...yam...

Feeling his presence close behind her, Aru stopped singing as her heart fluttered hard... her cheeks were turning like Jamaican Cherries but the pink doll had no guts to turn back and face the man of magnetic orbs...

She felt goosebumps when he brushed himself slightly on her...
When Aru tried moving Arjun placed his hands on the either side prisoning her and she moved more inside the cupboard as he leaned closer with his breathe fanning her nape...he pulled her back to him while pressing his lips on her bare shoulder sucking the water droplets and she let out a soft moan...

Om dense base voice namaha 🏃

Aju: sila samayam vilayatai un adai kulae nan vendum...(dense whisper kissing her neck pool)