Chapter:26

Recap: Aru and Aju reached airport to leave India while Varun had made his plans to kill Arjun and abduct Aru...

Let's Start!!!!

When they were about to enter inside the airport Aju had a call from Shyam and he left aru alone and moved for a lil distance speaking with him....

Varun who was ready with his plan of killing Arjun today and kidnapping aru before Aju's eyes was already present in the airport with his car ready.....and a trained shooter who he has specially arranged to shoot Arjun has already marked his strong gun point on Arjun from another buliding near the airport....who is ready to shoot him anytime....

Let's Continue!!!!!

Aju was on call with Shyam connected with his earpods and he stood in the opposite direction to Aru at a lil longer distance and was speaking looking somewhere....

Aru was looking at him and admiring with a blushy smirk in her face...

Aru mv: Epo paru phone tha...poda... alaga...

Swiftly he looked at her and winked at her with a naughty smirk making her heart skip a beat and her cheeks turned crimson red.....

Aru mv: Poruki....

Varun was just boiling inside seeing all this....

That's when his shooter asked...

Shooter: Cheif...can I...

Varun: hold....

S: yes Cheif...

V: ava kita kuda avan thirumba poga kudathu....ava kanu munadi podanum....

V mv: My Arjun will slay u in seconds nu sonala...un kanu munadi na avana podren d....

That's when Arjun eyed Gaurav who was standing a lil distance from him to Come near him and he was also connected with the same call with Shyam in his earpods...

Gaurav - Arjun's friend next to Shyam and his personal bodyguard and Prabakaran Sir's son ( Prabhakaran sir- the ex- military colonel whom we saw few chaps back).... Gaurav is a honest, brave and the most intelligent young military assert of India who was nothing less to his father.... but he left his passion and became Arjun's personal bodyguard when he went shattered to know the major accident that Arjun has faced a couple of years ago due to Varun and it was father's order and Chandru's request to protect Arjun from then...

Gaurav came near Arjun...

Gaurav: Yes Cheif...

Aju: Unaku Arjun nu kupada na Ethana thadava tha da solanum....

Gaurav: Sorry Cheif.... work first...(military tone)

Arjun gave a deep breathe...

Aju: Fine...now stay near Arrdhana....