Chapter:50

Hey my Mr and Mrs Arjun family 💜

Its been so so long fam....I missed you all so much...

Before anything I apologise for being late...I had lots and lots of professional and personal issues to deal with...My company was under strict cyber standards and we were stopped with using messaging apps till our audits are done completely...that was the reason I had to keep my Wattpad away for more than 2 1/2 weeks...

But now everything is fine done...and I'm back...

And today's spl chap is a slow beggining of the most expected Marraige chap....we have 7 parts in the Marraige and everything filled with more fun, more emotion's and more and more romance...

So here we go with AA Wedding plan...

Part-1 (Monday) The romantic Start

Part- 2 Shopping

Part- 3 (Tuesday) Pooja

Part-4 (Wednesday) Haldi

Part-5 Sangeet

Part -6 (Thursday) Reception

Part- 7 (Friday) Arjun weds Arradhana

And part-1 I specially dedicate to my lovely sissy jaanu_eka.... Wishing you a happy happy anniversary and may God bless u with only love and happiness 💜 pls Wish our dear sissy for her anniversary fam...

Love you more💜

**************

Recap: Shyam and Chandu the soulful love birds & their spl night...

Let's Start!!!!

    The Romantic Start❤️

The first glimpse of sunlight spread its hyperexcited flare of rays with the aurora of merry inviting the celebrations of Wedding week of Mr and Mrs Arjun💜...

It was 7 in the morning and Arjun and Aru were in their serene of love embrace...Arjun completely enfolded Aru within himself with his one arm inside gap between the pillow and her neck holding her hair softly at the back while his another arm as always around her bare lil waist...his beard cheeks got immersed itself on her heart while his earlobes were hearing its own Lullaby of her soul rythm that made him like a foetus... additionally having his one leg resting leisurely around hers and thereby completely embedding his girl safely in him gave Arjun an adorable smile curdling more into her...

Nevertheless, Aru concealed Arjun into her by wrapping her one arm around his shoulders with her lil fingers asleep into his dark mane and her another arm's lil fingers rested clutching his heart...additionally she bent her head to place her chin on his hair and thereby holding him in her safe asylum gave her beautiful sleepy smile as she hugged him more tightly in deep sleep...

10 steps the the bigger clock hand walked passed 7 and Arjun snuggled more into her bare chest for warmth above her griddle and his beard hairs that brushed on her soft skin tickled his sleeping beauty...Aru frowned her curved eyebrows slowly that in turn woke up her thick eyelashes lil by lil passing impulse to open her eyes sheild...

Her love senses pictured her how embraced was their sleeping pose inspite of she having her eyes still locked...Aru kissed Arjun's hair and then opened her eyes with a lovely smile greeting the Cherrishable Week that's gonna be etched in their heart for more than 7 births...

When she tilted her face a lil she could see Arjun in tight sleep with his face burried on her heart and his messy hair strands falling on his manly forhead made the grown up man as a lil human in her admiring eyes...