Chapter:50 Part-7

Hey my Mr and Mrs Arjun family💜

Wait pana vechutena...sorry fam kutties 😔..ana training supera mudichute, handover mudichu na return varave days jasthi aiduchu...enai maniungal...anal vanthuviten..

The longest chapter ever is keeping my pen busy and will treat you for sure by this weekend, main seq la almost mudichute...& This is part-1 of marriage chap (a kutty filler)😉..

This is specially specially for my lil one I got here, who's celebrating her bday today...twinkler_25 ❤️She is one of the best gift I got for my life and this chap is a small token of love for her...Wishing you a very happy happy happiest birthday da kutty ammu...konjo late aiduthu..manichu...
Fam wish our very own sista with your happy wishes💜

The most fastest chap I've ever written, so lite a adjust Karo...expect the unexpected 😌...

****************************

Recap: Arjun's surprise Yacht Love...

Back from their romantic yacht moments by 3am, now the clock hands turned to an ul ta obtuse angle or a reflex angle indeed to 3:40am, still Aru did not close her eyelashes as she couldn't rest her poor heart of overflooding happiness on having their moment of life just few hours away...

Aru kept turning left and right snoozing more into him, clutched and curled his T-shirt here and there, pulled his T-shirt near his neck slowly and peeked in like a poonakutty to see her face tattoo on his heart and giggled like a kid, played with his chain, kada, his slender fingers for sometime, looked at him every now and then with longing eyes, pouted cutely thinking that he is in his deep slumber and what not did this cutiepie miss to do...

On the other side, Arjun was adoring her like anything controlling his chuckles closing his eyes enjoying his lil one's cutest atrocities as he knows the reason, because the same impulse is what kept him awake too...

Finally, he opened his eyes and cupped her cheeks raising her up with a smile and pecked her nosetip...She blinked at him like a lil kitten with a cute pout...

Aju: (chuckle) en poonakutty ku enachu...en thoongama ivalo kurumbu panitiruku...

Without responding Aru pulled up his T-shirt and got into it...She snuggled more into his warmth to reach his crook spreading goosebumps all over him and hugged him by neck...

Tilting her face slightly to look at him she blinks her doe eyes again making him chucckle and he caressed her cheeks with his thumb as softly as he can with a smile admiring her eyelashes that was beating it's brush hairs non-stop over her restless orbs...

Aju: papa, aren't u sleeping?

She nodded no...

Aju: Excited?!!(chuckle)

She nodded no again making him frown...

Aju: apro yen?

Aru: unkita varaku munadi lam, everyday I'll pull myself into sleep nevermind I'm filled with miseries or happiness..en nu theriuma Aju...

He nodded no...

Aru: Thoongunatha kanavu varum...kanavu vantha thane ena paka ne varuva...(innocent tone)