Chapter: 50 Part-2

Recap: The romantic start of wedding celebrations...Appa meets Arjun at AA and assures to give Nathiya's nupital pendant to Arjun and Aru...And finally the father son duo opens up to each other...

Let's Continue...

Wedding Shopping ❤️

Under the same sky, the Designer's botique was closed today even for the elite customer's to care and focus specially for the AA queen...When everyone reached the shop, designer Anusha gave them a heartfelt welcome with a sweet smile...

Her eyes twinkled with happiness when she saw Aru wearing the first dress that she randomly sketched telling Arjun that skirts coupled to crop tops will adore Aru like a doll and yet simple Arjun still picked this for Aru imagining her in it...& Undoubtedly Aru...the most prettiest doll in Anusha's eyes now...

the most prettiest doll in Anusha's eyes now

                      (Aru's outfit)

Anu gave Aru a warm hug telling about the dress and Aru told her Arjun asked her to wear this today telling the same that made Anu heartfelt...

Aru praised her with sweetest words of admiration for styling Arjun like a idyllic Fashion model all time and especially his outfit today was screaming him stylish and her true words of appreciation and shinning orbs of admiration was the best reward for Anusha's flawless passion & hardwork...

               (Arjun's office attire)

Soon Aru, Riya and Chandu settled along with Anu and she showed them exquisite peerless models that she has sketched dedicating hours for about a week as Arjun informed her their wedding once it was decided...Shyam and Guarav settled behind the girls discussing random stuffs after Guarav ordered food for Shyam...

Chandu and Riya were looking into the Lehanga and saree sketches shown by Anusha's PA and Anu kept Aru occupied with her for the Muhurtham saree...

Aru was just mesmerised seeing the details in the saree sketches even when the minute artworks were done with pin perfection...Every saree was  unparallel in its own uniqueness unmatchable with the other one...Aru could not take her eyes off any single model even when it comes to the Lehanga...her Fashion senses totally collapsed into a mess when she could neither select one nor reject even one...