Chapter: 42

Recap: The longing father son duo...and we came to Arjun is Aryan...Aru and Arjun's marraige is finalized...

Aju: need all answers in car...(udder base voice)

She bit her lips to control her blush and removed her duppata and wrapped it around his neck and pulled him closer and brushed her lips in his earlobes and kissed it whispering...

Aru: room...(husky)

*************

"Strict Disclaimer": njoy at ur own risk🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

***************

Let's continue...

He pulled her back and his romantic pulses were treated seeing her flushy face...he caressed her cheeks telling...

Aju: then car will be on hold...must make it out soon...

Aru: done...(blushy)

He sucked her cheeks softly and kissed it turning it like a red bomb and she fisted his shirt and hugged him tightly....

Arjun released the seat belt and got down from the car and lifted her in his arms...

Aru leaned on his chest & he moved to their room and left her in the cot safely and she clutched his collars tight and pulled him with her...

He leaned on her and kissed her forehead...

Aju: just fell me aru... don't kiss me back...u'll get ur answer...

She blushed hearing him and hugged him by neck and closed her eyes...he sucked her upper lips sensually and she curled her toes feeling sizzling with his actions...he nibbled her lower lips and sucked it same way...

soon he captured both her lips together and tasted it gently and her fingers were running inside his hair and she felt ferns sliding over her gooseskin...

he opened her lips with his lips and had a passionate rule over her complete oral...he kept drowning her crazy and she was feeling ecstacy...

when she started turning lil breatheless he left her slowly only to trap her back in seconds to smooch her in the same way...he caught her back to back and she had no heart to stop him even when she suffered for life...

this state of enjoying his passionate impulses without responding him back was flooding her with more intense feelings for him...she felt her heart filled when he confessed his happiness in such a way...

His kisses started multiplying and she was struggling and pushed him for air and he left her soon...we he pulled her again for a kiss she placed her palm in his mouth...

Aru: aj..uu...pls...da...2...mins...pls... mudi..la...

He kissed her inner palm and nuzzled into her neck and drizzled her with wet kisses and she crushed his shirt at the back moaning his name...

Aru: aj..uu...

Aju: in 2 mins I want u back aru...I'm not done yet...

Aru's eyes grew wide and exactly in 2 mins he got her lips and sucked her with zeal and this time she started kissing him back losing control...

the second she started his gentleness had swift goodbyes and they rolled on the bed kissing each other fervently and finally her hovered above her and devoured her in the kiss untill he went dead breathless....

Panting heavily he leaned on her forehead and raised his eyebrows asking has she got the answer...

Her cheeks that shinned like red diamond gave him his answer too...when she saw his eyes deep it pictured her his ardent flame for her now...