Chapter: 19

Recap: Aju and Aru had a romantic game and it turned out to be more beautiful.

Let's Start!!!

Next morning Aru got up first and her lips gave a beautiful smile when she saw her lying in warmest and the safest embrace of the planet...she saw her man sleeping peacefully hugging her very tightly as like someone would take her from him if he leaves her with his chin resting on her head...

She slowly moved her head and he moved his chin a lil....she admired his grown lil one for sometime smiling heartfully....she gently caressed his trimmed beard and blushed to herself and leaned closer to him and whispered....

Aru: I love you Aju.....

Aju: I love you aru ma....

He replied back....her heart skipped it's beat and with wide eyes like a frozen doll she looked at him...but he was in deep sleep snuggling more to her and hugging her like a kid...

Her eyes welled up seeing him say that even in his deep sleep....

Aru mv: Aju ma....thookathula kuda na solrathu unaku kekutha... I just whispered aju...athukuda kekutha...ne ena love panriya Aju....nejamava....evalo nal Aju.... Evalo years wait pane da intha 1 second kaga....this moment vanished my 15 years of wait Aju....onum ilama panita da....unakaga inum evalo years venalum na wait panirupe....but u say u love me....athuvum when u are unconscious.....ne en kanna pathu solratha vida u know how spl it is to me now....what more do my poor heart need Aju....I got the meaning of my life.....I love you...I love you more Aju....

She pecked his parted lips controlling her tears not to wake him up....she could not hold her emotions anymore....so she slowly removed her from his embrace and placed her pillow in her place and made his hands rest on it only looking at him with happy tears and mixed emotions and ran to her room....

Tears were continuously flowing through her cheeks and she took her parents photo and kissed it and said..

Aru: Amma...appa....nenga enta soningala....en Aju ena purinjupanu....keep waiting nu soningala....keep loving him more nu soningala....avan solra antha 1 sec...ne wait panathu engunathu elam kanama poidum that's love Aru ma nu sonigala....

I felt it pa...en Aju ena love panran...rombo love panran....ipo nenga enkuda irunthiruntha evalo happy a irunthirupinga....en pa ena vitu poninga....en kitta thirumba vanga ma....oru vati vangaaaa....pls....

She cried hugging the photo....

After few mins of happy tears she took her happy shower and went down and when Suha ma asked her to bring the blossoms for the pooja... she went to the garden with the flower basket....

Aju missing Aru's embrace soon got up and his heart felt lil disappointed when he did not find her next to him...he kissed her pillow that she had left in her place and moved to refresh himself....

Sipping his green tea he came to the balcony of his room and spotted her in the garden....