Chapter: 9

Recap: Chandru requested Aju to take charge of AA atleast till his fly to Los Angels...but Arjun refused it with his kind request....Aru was beyond proud of Aju and when she let him know her pride... they had an emotional convo followed by a their budding romantic moment that not only sent them chills but also made us feel Kulu Kulu....

Let's Start!!!

Next Day:

Today is an exciting and a big day for both Aru and Aju....

Arjun is stepping the Head Quarters of CM Groups after 2 years.... Although he has been here for an year when he was given the responsibility...the present situation is totally different....he has grown a lot....his achievements has a growing list reaching the skies....he holds tons of responsibilities now...most importantly the Great Indian Government Deal...

On the other end, today is Aru is scheduled with her first Cardiac Surgery...it is first day she's gonna handle in hand the lifeline that is pumping effortlessly round-the-clock keep a person alive...

Both Aju and Aru with the almighties blessings and their parents blessings from heaven entered their own worlds and started working for their passion come profession....

(A/N: Readerseyyy Aju's father is still alive....he is on a pilgrimage tour...right time at the right scene let's have his entry....)

Arjun was greeted with utmost respect nothing less than Chandru in the CM premises...he had a lot of meetings and at the end of the day he was a rockstar...

Aru entered the operation room and after 3 hours of her complete dedication she was successful in saving a life....she came out of the operation room with happy tears and was more overwhelmed when the patients family thanked her holding her hands together and even falling on her feets to show her their gratitude....

Done with a day of completion satisfaction, Aru reached Chandru's residence with the most happiest face that masked her tiredness... When she narrated the happenings today... everyone praised and blessed her....

After dinner she was waiting for a long time but Arjun did not turn up....her tiredness made her doze off....

Arjun reached the residence by 1am in the night...when he was about to move to his room his heart stopped him before Aru's room...

Aju: Avala oru vatti pathutu polama....

Aju mv: Dei...oru ponnu room kulla permission ilama porathu thappu...vena....

A: Thoongitu thana irupa....na lite a door open panni...ingayae ninnu pakaranae....ula kuda po maten....pls...pls...
(With a puppy face)

Amv: Moonjiya apdi vekatha....sona kekava pora...enamo pannu...

A: Hiiii....

He gently turned the door knob and slowly peeked his head inside...

A: Aiooo....antha pakam pathu thoongaralae....na epdi papen...

Amv: Apo va Polam...

A: Seri va...

Amv: adei ula ilada...veliya...

A: Athelam Mudiyathu....na pathutu tha varuve....thirutu thanama ula poi pathalum enaku ok tha...

Amv: ivalo neram kalavanii payan savagasama vechurunthom....chai...

Arjun entered her room that was filled with her lavender perfume fragrane...on inhaling it his heart felt soothing....Her neared her cot and looked at her....she was the finest art of supreme cuteness...

He stood like a sculpture and admired her...his view was distributed when few of her hair strands were falling and brushing her nose....he slowly neared her and softly took the strands and placed it behind her ears....she felt a tickling sensation and her lips curved to a smile still in deep sleep....