Chapter: 10

Recap: Aju and Aru were equally successful on their big exciting day. Aju reached home late but Aru made sure that he doesn't skip his food, for which she made him cute notes and he planned to give her a morning coffee treat in his room....

From this chapter let's give a red carpet welcome to our dearest cute romances.... they are gonna take us slowly but will not stop until we reach the dead coldest Kulu Kulu land....

Let's Start!!!!

Aru turned the knob gently and lightly tilted her head to peek into the room but she only saw a dim lighting in the room....so she opened the door wider and took few steps only to make her lil heart freeze....

The Room setup:

It was already 7 in morning but as Arjun as closed all the curtains the room gave a feel of 7 in the evening....the curtains were adored with mild golden rice lights that is grooving the room to a pakka date setup....

There was a stand in the center of the room that carried heart shaped purple colour lights....stringed together and streched on the either side clearly depecting the letter "A".

Near the cot, there was a small round table with two cushioned chairs on the either side and the two people must defenitely have to brush their legs when sitting together as the table was that small (Arjun the kd fellow😉).....

The table had two customised capachino coffee cups designed with the letter "A". In the middle of the table there was a Effel tower lamplight stand safely holding a lavander fragrance candle..that on glowing gave its own romantic touch effortlessly (Effel tower na ena....athuvum oru "A" tha readerseyyy!!!!) The room was scented with Lavander fragrance...

Finally the table and different spots of the room had big glass water jugs with purple and white blossom leaning their long slender stems into the water....they all carried a beautiful placard of.....what???? Vera ena "A" tha..."A" vae tha.....

(Author: Fam see the above pic

(Author: Fam see the above pic...ithutha set up....cupu matu coffee mug pathila capachino cup imagine panikongo...mathathelam author oru alavuku match paniruke....epdi irukunu comment karo!!)

On the whole, the room was looking as a spot perfect for something spl more than a romantic date....

Aradhana eyes was not even spared a  second to second to blink....and ofcourse our Aru being the other KD fellow too did not fail to notice that every single effort that her man had taken in one or the other way was highlighting the special "A" in it....

She then saw Arjun sitting and looking at her from one of the chairs and admiring her without blinking.... his optic globes were looking at her intensely such that she would vanish the next second if he blinks....

Her rested his head slightly tilted on his knuckles and was facing her and his elbow on table gave him support for this position....When Aru faced him he winked at her making her blush and eyed her to enter inside....