Chapters:47

Hey famm💜

Thankyou all so so much for your heartfelt prayers...ur prayers are truely soulful and really powerful...our Dey is super good...

Love you so much Fam 💜

*********************

Fam most of you asked for AA wedding and ofcourse many of u asked for SC wedding and few asked me even for Guarav and Riya's moment's...

Taking all into account first we are going with SC wedding...and Aru and Arjun's proposal I guess I made up ur expectations...

So marraige will again be undoubtedly a visual treat... starting from decorations, dress, accesories, games, celebrations etcs and etcs le me try beyond my best to present u a visual celebration...and we will have  lot of fun and emotions, lots and lots of romance (when Arjun is there no worries for that)....

so Chapter:50 will have 3 parts and it's gonna be
Arjun weds Arradhana ❤️...

Since Dey was not well I was not in a happy mood to give my best for the most expected wedding...so for now bear with me for SC wedding...but I hope this won't disappoint u as lots of fun is waiting for u... njoy fam❤️

If I disappoint u I'm really sorry fam 😐

***********************

Recap: Arjun and Aru shared a steamy romance...

Let's Start!!!!

It was half past 9 in the next morning and having all the curtains strictly locked, their bedroom still maintained its perfect romantic gleam with the dull illuminance of the night lamp that lighted their love space...

Aru's one palm was a lil pillow for him and her another arm's lil fingers were entwined with his slender ones...and he was holding her safely wrapping his another arm around her waist inside their comforter...

Arjun's angled forhead formed translucent wrinkles and his masculine Adams apple began to have its mild moments... his straight thick brows frowned and relaxed slowly that presented his deep eye sheild will open soon getting ready to greet their new morning...

In few moments Arjun with a happy smile opened his eyes when he felt his lil one resting on his heart and his lips curved more when he felt their fingers entwined...

When he saw Aru her face was hiding inside her silky hairs and it was like a hide and seek game between her milky white face and black hair lines...

Arjun moved her hairs slowly and his morning was blooming blissful when he saw her curved eyebrows thick eyelashes closed eyelids that were just giving him teen boy pulses instantly...A quick song line that peeked in his mind was...

Aju mv: kan parthu kathaika mudiyamal nanum thavikindra oru pen num nethan...

Kan kotta mudiyamal..mudiyamal parthum salikatha oru pen num nethan...

his kissed her eyes softly while his lips curved wide seeing her pressing her chubby cheeks more on his heart that gifted her a cutest pout and lil snoor with a puppy smile that was safely resting inside her pinky lips...

Unnai maranthu ne thookathil sirithai thoongamal athai kandu rasipen...