Emotion overload

A birdie told me that it's : Time for a bonus chapter Wohoo!

This one was requested some time ago and I'm sorry lovely that it took me so long :( hope you like it and im sending you lots of love <3

Warnings : mentions of
self harm
Self harming
Blood
Depressing thoughts
Do not read if uncomfortable with the subject . Reader discretion advised .
18+

Genre : angst/sad but fluffy :)
———————————————————
Your point of view:

Waking up on Drays arms I smile into his neck snuggling even closer towards him . I hear him sigh out in happiness causing me to let out a quiet hum.

He grabs me tighter before turning us in a way , so that he could place a kiss on my forehead and chest area. I giggled as he smiled down at me .

"Morning love" he brushed some hair out of my face before placing his hand on my cheek. I put mine on top of his running my thumb along his hand in a soothing manner, before he grabbed my hand intertwining our hands and placing a big kiss on my  hand .

I kissed him before he smiled into the kiss . Suddenly we heard Blaise voice from outside Dracos dorm room door yelling something "You guys hurry ! I'm hungry first I'd all and second of all aren't y'all scared of getting caught?" We heard him say as I giggled before groaning as Draco sat up with me on his lap snuggled I to his chest as his hand went up and down my arm holding me. I snuggled deeper i to his neck before he kissed me mumbling "we gotta get ready baby hmm" as I nodded before sighing sadly .

I really didn't want to start this day nor be without Draco in class later or something .

He opened his closet which was halfway filled with my stuff . I wore one of his white blouses already so I didn't change that , but I did put on pants before sneaking me his old trainers which I loved as they were white and had his name embroidered into them , he wore them like twice and never again and funny enough he wore them years ago , but his old shoe size fits me right now . I grinned putting them on as he smiled kissing my forehead before moving to button up his blouse "keep them " he whispered kissing me again as I stood up now helping him put on his blouse buttoning the last buttons for him whilst he took care of his belt . And yes we are honestly used to anyone of us using the others stuff and to be fair it has quite the homie feeling coming with it , it really felt as if we were and older couple living together . We loved it .

I then put on his tie for him and took care of that one for him as he just watched me now . Finishing it I kissed him as he pushed me against his table before placing me on top of it . He went down my neck before opening his blouse buttons as I grabbed his hand hurriedly .

"No . We need to - we need to leave . Blaise is waiting " i mumbled looking down as he removed his hands before nodding and kissing my forehead again . But he didn't let the thought of why you cut him off leave him .

Usually whenever you actually needed to stop because of Blaise waiting y'all never cared and just had sex anyway before telling him that he'd need to go to his girlfriend for a bit which bothered him that y'all were so careless about him waiting but honestly y'all are his best friends and he couldn't ever be mad at y'all and he also didn't mind staying with his girl.

Which was why your argument wasn't plausible for Draco , but he let it go for now.

Later that day after breakfast you went back to your dorm having free now whilst Draco still had another class .

You actually just wanted to pick up some more comfy clothes so that you could leave for Dracos , but you see an envelope addressed to you on your desk .