Where is she

Warnings : none I guess

—————————————————————-

Y|N pov:

I went back from my last class , thank merlin. I went into Dracos room since it's basically also mine , having to share a room with Pansy and Astoria can be really draining . Since Draco knows it he's always been welcoming me in his and Blaise shared room . Blaise also never had a problem with it , he rather embraced me which was really nice of him .

My social battery is not only low but not there anymore . This day was hell .

So I of course went to Dracos knowing that he'll always welcome me and be there for me and having Blaise there will be fun since Blaise is just hilarious .

Walking up the stairs to the boys dorms I smiled knowing I'll be with my love soon. I opened the door only to find the room and no one in it . Thinking that they probably went to grab food or were out I grabbed Dracos hoodie slipping out of my clothes and grabbed one of my books I had on a shelve with all my books .

Yup , Draco has a lot of my stuff in his room , but him and Blaise are totally okay with it . They even gave me room for my clothes and books and my other stuff saying they want me to live with them .

Blaise is like an older brother to me , he's great and I'm thankful to have him.

After changing clothes I laid down in Dracos bed . It smelled like him which made me smile . Opening my book I've started reading only to fall asleep some minutes after .

Dracos pov:

Blaise and I walked down the stairs to grab some food in the great hall .

"Does y|n like that cake "? Blaise asked .
"We've tried it last time and she said it's really good ", I answered as we grabbed drinks and food for the three of us , knowing that y|n probably is still in class or forgot to eat .

We walked into her class only to see that it ended early . I didn't think much of it .
" Probably  in the library " Blaise mumbled as I just nodded . She wasn't there either which then got me worried .

We walked fastly into our room thinking that she's maybe there .

Opening my door I've found her . My heart skipped a beat seeing her asleep in my bed in my hoodie . She looked so fucking cute I smiled so brightly. Blaise smiled too before putting her plate down on our table . I then walked over and placed them there too as I walked to her to kiss her forehead.

I sat down on my bed and watched her . She was holding my blanket and cuddled into it .

Blaise started eating while reading as I leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead . "I love you" I mumbled . Blaise looked up "If y'all don't name a kid after me when y'all get one I'm gonna be sad " as he made a pout face . I laughed at that. A kid with her . The thought warmed up my heart .

Suddenly I felt her whimper softly then open her eyes .

"Draco"she said sleepily only just realising my presence. As soon as she realised she jumped into my arms .

I instantly showered her with love as I kissed her head and softly massaged her . Then placing my head on top of hers .

"I missed you , I love you . "

"I love you more and I missed you more . We were looking for you I grew worried "I mumbled into her hair .

She looked up at me sadly "sorry I thought y'all were here and then you weren't and I was waiting for you and fell asleep I'm sorry" she rapidly said .

"Hey hey hey , it's okay love , it's all okay . I just thought something may happened , you know how much I love you right "I said as I placed my finger under her chin to make her look at me  as she nodded answering my question that way " If something ever happened to you , I would never forgive me , in my whole life . I love you y|n "I said as she smiled and hugged me tighter " You are everything to me "she mumbled into my chest .

This is all I wanted in life , I felt so good In that moment , having my girl in my arms hugging me tightly in my hoodie , our hoodie now i guess and loving me .

Only for Blaise to ruin our mood , "Awww" he pouted making y|n chuckle .

"Have you eaten love " I asked her .
She shook her head no .

"We've got some food for you , you're favourites " I said before kissing her head ans standing up to grab our food .

She smiled before saying to eat "thank you guys " she said to us .

And that's how our evening went on , joking and eating as much as cuddling and kissing. I love evenings like this . With my life and my best friend all of us laughing and having the best time ever , enjoying our lives.