Working on myself

Oh my gosh ! A new bonus chapter huh?

Warnings : none
House : After Hogwarts
///////////
Y/N Pov:

After the hard last months of mine , I've finally made it to the point where I am trying to put myself first , find clearance and work on myself .

Opening my eyes and wiping away the sleepiness I feel someone laying on my chest and someone's arm around me and another head on my shoulder . I smile comfortably nudging Theo as he looks up from the book he was reading his head resting on my chest . He looks up smiling at me , "the best morning to you doll" he leans up kissing my lips then my forehead , the movement of ours wakes up Draco whom was still sleeping , they both went through my phase or whatever you'd call it with me which was harder for Draco then it was for theo . Theo works at the ministry being minister of magic alongside me, but Draco . Draco owns his own businesses . It was hard for him because he is the one in charge etc , yet he took care of me the whole time not even being mad , not frustrated at me . He did so much and so did Theo , I'm really glad to have them and be able to call them mine . Draco leans up immediately kissing my face before grabbing my body pushing me up and placing me on his chest cuddling me into him his arms around me tightly yet gently .

"I love you " he whispers into my left ear before placing yet another kiss on my cheek there then moving on to the other side whispering " I love you" kissing me again causing me to smile . Theo smiles at us as he grabs my hand kissing it placing it on his heart . "I love y'all " I whisper my head pressed against Dracos chest . I'm still naked so are they from last nights events .

"I'll make us some breakfast how about that " Draco whispers into my ear whilst brushing some hair out of my face, using his other hand to run up and down my spine . I sigh into his chest nodding .

"I'll help " I hear Theo say kissing Dracos head as he nods .

"I'll help too" I say leaning up to get ready before they both shake their head in sync as I look at them confused . "Why""because my love , we want to do this for you , please , lay here read a book or something and relax , we'll bring food to bed eat together and from then on we'll decide what to do , sounds good ?" Draco asks as I nod "alright then " I say sheepishly , grabbing the blanket settling back in our warm bed . Theo shakes his head laughing before moving over kissing me on the lips again and again before moving out into our clothing room to put on some underwear and a shirt .

Twenty minutes later I'm almost back asleep as they walk into the room a delicious smell entering my nose causing my stomach to grumble .

"Here you go " they help me up placing the tray of food in front of me .

We start eating , talking , laughing basically the best morning ever .

"So what do you wanna do after this ?" Dray asks kissing my cheek . "I wanna do some yoga and afterwards grab a shower and after that I'd love to spend time with y'all if that's okay i mean " I say as they nod "sounds great , how about we go into our yard and swim , the weather seems perfect " he says looking into our huge backyard , the sun shining in gently . I nod "sounds absolutely perfect my loves " I whisper .

After we cleaned up they both went into their work rooms starting to work . I'm glad I did that yesterday so today I'm really free of work not just theoretically speaking .

I put on some yoga pants and grab a bra before rolling open my yoga mat in our yard and starting to enjoy the fresh morning breeze with the sun shining and me doing sports . After an hour I pack my stuff up walking into the bathroom , taking a shower and taking my time doing so .

After that I take my time in my hygienic routine , using my face oil and cream , using lotion and putting on chapstick etc .

Putting on my swim suit I put on a robe walking into Dracos room hugging him from behind as he's focused on his work .

"Hi" I whisper kissing his cheek placing my head on his shoulder as he smiles turning his chair grabbing my waist as I'm nuzzling my face into his neck . "And done " he says before closing his files placing them in his drawer .

He grabs me bridal style before pushing Theo's door open "come on " he says chuckling as Theo nods also having hush out away his folder seemingly done with his work too . Dray places me on our sofa in the living are before moving upstairs to change into his swimwear . They walk downstairs talking about random stuff before Theo takes my hand so does Draco as we walk outside . I take off my robe as Theo jumps into the water waiting for us . As soon as I move the robe off my shoulder I feel their eyes burning into me . "You are so so perfect " Draco says looking at me in total adoration . I smile as Theo holds his hand out for me to take . I take it as he helps me into get into the water . I move in , clinging onto his body wrapping my legs around him as he hugs me closer to him .

I feel Draco behind me kissing up my shoulder to my neck to my cheek . "She's beautiful isn't she " Theo says looking into my eyes taking to Draco . "A Greek goddess is say " Dray answers his hand now on my ass .

I place my hand around his neck whilst being still wrapped around Theo holding eye contact .

"I can't belobe your ours " Theo says chuckling as u shake my head . After all the years we have been dating to married , we are still in love as we were on our very first times .

I lean into them smiling .

After swimming and playing with the water some time I have moved to lay in the sun reading a book as they are still in the water swimming laps . I enjoy this fully .

"I'll just go to the toilet I'll be right back " I tell them "okay be careful don't slip love " Theo warns me as I nod .

Upon arriving in the bath I open the cabinet grabbing the pregnancy test . We've talked about kids already and we all want kids and are in the current perfect position for them . But they don't know that I think I'm actually pregnant . Instead of just taking it I grab the packet and walk out .

They are now both sitting there drinking . I walk up to them as they watch me curios to what I'm hiding behind my back .

I hold it out in front of them for them to see . Both of their faces are speechless and appear so so happy and joyful.

"You think ?" Draco says before grabbing my waist spinning me around gently as Theo kisses me after more then nth times .

"I want to take it with you on my side " I whisper as they nod smiling "together my love and life , that's what we promised , to always have one another " they tell me repeating their vows . I smile at them squeezing their hands in mine .

Waking to upstairs bathroom that's linked to our bedroom I push open the door as they wait in the bathroom alongside me talking as I'm peeing . Yes . After being married for so long there's no hiding . Literally .They've seen me in my worst as have I them so there's no shame .

After cleaning up I put the test downwards waiting said minutes with them at my side .

"Okay let's go now " I say after the times over .

"PREGANT" stands on the stick .
I'm completely off guard .

"I'm pregnant " I smile laughing out in joy . "Oh merlin you're pregnant YES" Theo says as they both kiss me over and over again .

"We love you so much you know that right " Dray tells me as I nod . Placing my hand on my tummy I laugh , they do too . I smile as they lean down kissing my tummy rubbing their thumb against it .

"I can't wait to see you pregnant " Theo whispers realising that I'm actually really pregnant. "Perfect . This . You . Everything " Draco says as I laugh again into his chest . They hug me .

And I'm ready . Ready to put the past behind me . Ready to do what's best and live finally . Ready to now also be someone's mother . Ready for the life with the man that protect me and love me more then anything and anyone in this world . Ready have those man aside me as I'm going through pregnancy and ready to be me . From now on and for forever . For this kid and my heart , mind and soul.

Thank to them helping me and thanks to my soul for not giving up , ever .

————————————————————

That was it , tell me if you liked it if you want . Love to hear from y'all .

Much love , stay healthy and happy .
~ yours truly