Home

Picture isn't mine / from Pinterest but it's so cute oml

Genre : Fluff
House: after Hogwarts
Warnings : /
About : You finally getting home after being out of the country for a week because of work . Finally getting back to your home . To your heaven .

============================>
Dracos pov :

Daddy daddy daddy , my boy tugs at my jacket sleeve , I pick him up and place him on my hip . Kissing him on his little nose , hearing him giggle making my heart melt and tingle , my boy , I smile at the 4 year old smiling at me with his silver eyes piercing through mine . "Daddyyy , when will mommy come backkkk?" He whines , as I chuckle and move some hair from his forehead . "Mommy is gonna be her very soon okay and then we will never let her go again okay " I tell him . He smiles and nods whispering "Promise "? I nod "I promise little prince ". He smiles and hugs me . Then we hear the train from wizarding world move into the station . Scorp moves his head up looks at me and squeals , I smile and let him down .

Holding his small hand tightly yet ever so gently in my larger one .
He smiles up at me as I smile at him .
The train stops and Scorp gets excited .
Bobbing around on his tippy toes . As soon as the door open and people start moving in and out of the train I keep my eyes trained on the 3 Rd door . A wonderful woman pulling her suitcase behind her moves out of the train .

Looking at all directions till her eyes land on mine , smiling brightly .

She starts walking towards us in a hurry with the brightest of smiles on her face and her deep brown chocolate eyes staring back at us full of adoration .

Standing in front of us I scoop Scorpius up putting him back on my hips as Y|N wraps  her arms around the two of us . Kissing Scorpius in his nose then his cheek and then kisses my lips and pulls out foreheads against one another .
I got her back , I got my wife back .
Scorpius makes an sound if ewww and moves his head ti the side . Making both me and Y|N chuckle . I'm taking her suitcase in my hand and put Scorpius back on his feet he jumps around and grabs his mothers hand . She smiles and grabs my other hand and on the other side little Scorpius ones .

She smiles and mumbles , let's go home . I smile and whisper , yea let's go home .

Apparating all of us home into the entrance hall , our maid greets Y|N with a bright smile , "welcome back home mrs malfoy "  , Y|N smiles brightly and says "It's nice to be back home too " . Moving inside we all get ready for bed time since it was really late already .

We put Scorpius to bed not forgetting to kiss him and tell him how much we love him . And after eating dinner finally together again as a family .

Y|N is walking out of the bathroom with her pjs on , I put my book down on the night stand opening my arms and motioning for her to lay in my arms .
She jumps into them , kisses me passionately "I love you Draco "
"I love you too Y|N , so much " I
Mumble . I put the duvet over us and close the light . The only light that is seen is the one of the moon .
The only sounds that we are hearing is the one of our sound breathing and hearts beating .

This is home .
With my wife and with my son .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I really really like this one , it made me smile ever ai brightly .
I love you guys ❤️

Hope u liked it too xx if so then please don't forget  to vote
Ily
Love , A🦋