Kiss it better baby

Walking around and singing with your wand as a microphone you laughed loudly as Draco held your hand in his whilst you stood on one of the huge tables of y'all's manor .

"Kiss it kiss it better baby" you screamed jumping into his arms as he grabbed onto you kissing you passionately.

"Make it all night long " he whispered into your ear the song playing in the background causing you to smile kissing his cheek .

"What are you willing to do ? Tell me what you're willing to do ?" You mumbled against his lips as he grabbed your hand wrapping your leg around his middle part whilst holding onto your back and you head kissing you on a special spot . Your throat causing you to moan slightly as he slowly pulled away from your throat smiling "kiss it kiss it better baby" he rasped out causing you to laugh before kissing him on the lips sealing his promise .

Grabbing the wine you poured both of you some into y'all's glasses .

Your dress ^^^^

Your dress ^^^^

Grabbing onto your dress you turned around smiling . Draco couldn't help but be the happiest he's ever been .

You knew he had a rough past and so did he. With that knowledge y'all always did everything for eachother . Ever since y'all got to know each other there was always you and him , him and you .

Y'all would do everything for each other . Lie to teachers back in the days if y'all had to . Go out together . Be there for the other , in simple gestures like if you had an exam in a subject he didn't took with you he'd always be there before taking you to class and pick you up after class holding you . You would always hold him whenever he felt overwhelmed and y'all did so much more .

You were his everything. He loved you in a passion that he couldn't explain . You before him , you before everything. That's what he thought and that's what went for you too . Him before everyone.

////////
That's it
I know it's super short but it's so cute omg 🫀
Love u
A